Relief Part 1

Meeting up with the girls they were immediately on Marc, but then stopped when Nathaniel walked out seconds later.

"Um, hey Nath" Alix started, "can you get me some water please? I had to skate 9 blocks to get here".

"Sure," Nathaniel said going back inside, "Be right back".

Once the door closed, everyone jumped on Marc again.

"Dude what happened"

"Are you okay"

"What did he say"

"Did everything work out"

"Hurry tell us before he gets back"

Marc put his hands up and said "Okay everyone calm down. Everything is fine" Lie "We worked everything out" Another lie "It was just a big misunderstanding" More lies "Don't worry and don't ask any more questions. Everything is just like the way it was" Really pulling a Lila aren't you.

Just then Nathaniel came out with bottled water and everyone staring at him.

"Uh, did I miss something?" Nathaniel asked looking at Marc.

"No we're just about to go," Alya said. All the girls were relieved their plan worked

"We have to get going NOW," Marinette said looking at her phone, "Adrien's fencing class ends in 22 minutes!"

"You heard the lady let rock and roll, will fill you in on the plan on the way there," Alix said stepping on her skates.

Just like that, they all ran to the fencing class.

Marc however still felt bad. He needed to tell someone about.......everything!

Marinette would just come up with a complicated plan to fix everything, Alya would drop hints about it, Alix would just bluntly say things, Rose and Juelika are a packaged deal, and Mylene couldn't keep a secret for the life of her.

Marc needed to tell someone about his feelings, his secret girlfriend, and his heartbreak. EVERYTHING.

When they got to the school, Marc realized he hadn't listened to the plan at all, panicked a little, and then ran to the locker room not wanting to mess anything up. While he was there he realized he was in the same spot when he overheard Nathaniel talking to his Bumble Bee Barbie (read in a snarky tone). Emotions get the best of him and he falls to his knees crying. Through his tears, he thought he saw something in the corner of his eyes, but he didn't care. Then he felt arms wrapped around him. When he looked up he saw a girl in a blue beanie with a pink streak through her hair.

"Sniffle.... Zo...Zoe?" Marc said trying to calm down.

"Hi Marc, are you okay, whats wrong?" she asked leading him to a bench.

It was at that point he realized he couldn't stop crying when Zoe saw that the tears didn't stop.

She said "Hey my rides here. Wanna talk at my place, theres more privacy there?" with the sweetest tone ever.

Marc nodded and texted Marinette that he wasn't feeling well and was going home.

Getting into the car Zoe asked, "Need a tissue?"

Marc shook his head and looked out the window

"To the hotel please, Amber. By the way, love the new blonde highlights". Zoe said to the driver.

"Right away Ms. Zoe. And thank you"