Nathaniel's Room

After talking to Nathaniel about his secret girlfriend (vaguely). Marc found out a lot about her. Apparently, she doesn't like comics, more into fantasy. She always dreamed about going to a beach in Malibu California, like him. They both have guilty pleasures for cheesy romance movies, (something they used to see together). They also apparently have the same bracelet made with a stone of their birth months, which just so happens to be the same month.

Marc just smiled and nodded as Nathaniel went on about this amazing girl not mentioning her name once.

"And her hair is pretty, and she always dresses fantastic, and her hair is always so bouncy, and her-"

"So wait, what's her name?" Marc interrupted wanting to know who he had to kill.

Nathaniel went silent.

"Is it someone I know?" Marc asked.

More silence

"Come on Nath, who is it?" Marc asked, inching closer and closer to Nath's face.

"Sign Look, Marc. My girl has sort of a reputation with her family and her friends and just isn't ready to go public yet. As much as I hate it, I can't get on the roof of the school and scream out about how much I love her. I can't disrespect her like that. It would break her heart" Nathaniel said, putting his head in his hands.

Marc, noticing Nate was getting upset, said "Well, if it makes you feel any better. If you were my boyfriend I wouldn't just scream from the roof of the school," he said playfully, getting up and spinning around, "I would go straight to the T.V. station, ask Max to hack in, and have every screen in Paris on one channel. And I would serenade you for a full hour and then end it with one big scream," Grabs Nathaniel having him on his feet, "I LOVE NATHANIEL!".

Both immediately started laughing at the ridiculous proposal.

"Thanks, Marc," Nathaniel said, "exhale I feel better. And hey I'm sorry I haven't told you about my Bumble Bee Bar-WHOOP", he said putting his hands over his mouth wide-eyed.

"Heh, yeah, I heard your phone call between you and your 'Bumble Bee Barbie'" Marc said sheepishly

Nathaniel red faced said "Oh"

"Hey don't worry. I won't tell a soul." Marc said, hiding his disappointment perfectly.

Ding Ding

Looking down it was text messages from the girls. Marc forgot all about them.

Light Bulb

"Hey I just got a text from the girls saying they're outside your house and wanting to know if I want to join them for another plan to get Adrien," Marc said while simultaneously texting the girls

All's Good! We made up. It was just a silly mix-up. Hey, have another plan to get Adrien? We're coming down now. Be ready with a plan. Okay?

"Dang Marinette will never give up on that guy," Nathaniel said grabbing his jacket, "Let's go before something goes wrong"

"Like it always does" Marc smirked

Smirking back "Like it always does"

And both left the room and met up with the girls outside.