Alix's Room

"Unbelievable!" Nathaniel said under his breath. "First I have to help Marinette with her scheme to get Adrien, then I find out Marc lied to me about where he was going, then he's canceling our meet up tomorrow! UNbelievable!" Nathaniel screamed putting his hands on his head then falling back first onto Alix's bed. Alix was sitting backwards on a chair giving Nath a disgusted look.

"Dude, are you for real?" Alix asked, Nathaniel looked at her, "You've been bailing out on meetings halfway through, and sometimes all together, with him for weeks! Your comic is barely done because you spend all your time making 'important phone calls', and you ignore Marc the time you guys do spend together. And your mad because he's making backup plans in case you can't be there?! What's wrong with you?" she finished throwing a pillow at him.

"ACK!" Nate said as the pillow hit his face, "HEY, I am very busy and those phone calls were important-"

"Why" Alix asked

"There-there, so important that I can't even tell you. It's personal" Nathaniel said while crossing his arms and looking away.

"Um-hm," Alix said one eyebrow raised, "You do know that Marc is his own person and doesn't revolve around your life right?"

"Of course I know that!" Nate snapped catching Alix off guard, "I just don't like him thinking I'm a flake-"

"But you are", Nath shot a death glare, "sorry continue"

"Like I was saying. I don't want him to think bad of me"

"Well I am sure you two will eventually make up," Alix said taking off her skates

"Don't worry we did" Nate said getting up to walk back home

"Really?" Alix said slyly, "Tell me about it"

"Well, we-" Nathaniel zipped up because he didn't want to tell Alix about his Bumble Bee Barbie. But she's my best friend, he thought to himself, plus I've already told Marc and he is my best guy friend, why shouldn't I tell my best lady friend? Should I? I should. Hmmmmmmm, I'll tell her tomorrow. "Um, I'll tell you later, Bye!" Nate said rushing out the door

"Wait!" Alix said grabbing Nate's arm, "I was just wondering, what were you doing at Le Grand Paris Hotel?" she asked generally confused.

Nathaniel stopped not knowing what to say, before muttering something, shaking Alix arm off him, and running down the street.

A faint sentence Alix could here saying "I'll tell you later!"