𝒊𝒊

chapter two,
the opening bridge, and a glinting silhouette.

sunday evening, april fourth.
4:42 PM, 21st cen.

taehyun was just laying on his couch; a forest green, fluffy blanket over his body

taehyun was just laying on his couch; a forest green, fluffy blanket over his body. there wasn't really much to say as per explanation other than a twenty year old laying on his couch with a blanket and his eyes staring into god know's where.

he wasn't up to much. not even much, he had no idea what to do at all, and the feeling sickened him, like he was just living for the sake of living, and living was a hellish nightmare.

suddenly, he heard his phone vibrate the coffee table, and he grabbed it to check. it was hyunjin, texting the groupchat taehyun didn't even ask to be in.

he was inviting them to go see some place, and not just a random café they'd find downtown, it was a bit far. not really far, like a twenty-five minute drive, but to taehyun, driving that far just to see whatever his friends enjoy was just boring.

but what he was doing at the moment was even more boring, so he decided to go. well, he did instantly regret that decision, when he found out he had to ride in a van with multiple people.

those people being choi beomgyu, lee heeseung, nishimura riki and kim sunoo. even worse? seo changbin was driving, the guy who constantly threatens to crash the car when everyone's getting out of hand, and once, he accidentally almost did.

taehyun knew he got the unfortunate end of the stick. he was stuck with a driver who would kill everyone because people can't keep their cool, and was also stuck with the exact people who will not keep their cool even if they were going to die for it.

he groaned tiredly just imagining what would happen, before quickly texting the group, "do i wear something good or no".

they answered with only saying it was up to him, which didn't really help, but he just went with it. he wore a messy, big white shirt and a grey hoodie on top with loosened jeans. no, not those loose sweatpants that freaking hang on for life, like, baggy, or whatever.

taehyun didn't really care about how it turned out. as long as he looked like someone wearing clothes and wore something comfortable as he were about to be stuck with a very uncomfortable ride, that was all that mattered.

he combed his hair, then checked his phone once more. they were going to pick him up in five minutes or so, and he didn't really know what to do while waiting.

oh, he should definitely start manifesting they don't full on drive off a cliff and get impaled by trees, or something. there was an eighteen year old on that ride as well, so he figured he should really hope nothing bad occurs.

a few minutes passed by, and taehyun had been humming a few songs with his bag slung over his shoulder and pushed against his back. at that same time, he was trying to pick an ice cube off of the floor. he had nothing else to do, so he went to the freezer, popped out ice and just dropped it on the ground.