𝒗

chapter five,
a wreck, a mess, and just left in distress.

monday morning, april fifth.
7:56 AM, 21st cen.

there the group was, all together, and not in seperate places anymore

there the group was, all together, and not in seperate places anymore. where were they? in the police station, of course. they'd called over kim namjoon for some help, and two specific choi's butt their way into the situation.

namjoon had been speaking to an officer, while yeonjun had been comforting ni-ki with soft pats on the back. his arm was over heeseungs shoulder, as the black-haired had his head rested on the seat.

meanwhile, beomgyu sat by himself, constantly ignoring whenever hyunjin tried to ask if he was alright, and if someone tried to sit next to him and talk, he'd move.

sunoo eyed him in suspicion, before sighing and turning to talk to sunghoon, which made ni-ki feel even more shit than earlier, as he'd thought it was his own fault for making taehyun play hide-n-seek with him and heeseung.

it's been four years. ni-ki's had a crush on kim sunoo since he was literally fourteen, and from the start to present, he'd gradually lived to accept he wasn't just admiring him, he was pretty much love struck.

everyone knew that, actually. but the thing was, they were so focused on that to completely neglect another's love.

yeonjun glanced at ni-ki, who looked pitiful as he stared from behind sunghoon and sunoo. he sighed, before standing up and hooking his arm around sunghoon's neck, pulling him out of his seat, "you know, sunghoon. i really need someone to fill me in on the situation, and everyone else seems really busy..."

the platinum blond looked at him with pure puzzlement, "um, i don't know much about the situation... heeseung and ni-ki migh-"

"oh... i think they're not in the state to talk, and i heard you found some of taehyun's belongings!"

the older looked back at riki with a wink, dragging a troubled sunghoon over to soobin, who took a minute or two to finally get the hint and play along.

although, ni-ki felt guilty. because of his own crush on sunoo, it was hard for him to be happy with anyone else, because his friends were way too consistent with them being "endgame", or whatever.

did sunoo even see him that way? was he just an admirer, who spent days, weeks, months, and years just thinking about a boy who probably doesn't even care. not one bit.

changbin furrowed his eyebrows as he stared at the hesitant noirette, then looked at heeseung, who seemed like he was thinking through things so badly, he might as well get a nosebleed.

he turned his head and looked at felix, sitting next to hyunjin and showing him the pictures he took with his camera, some of the photos being with him, hyunjin, changbin and sunoo in them.