𝒙

chapter ten,
oddly placed keys,
and a newly introduced area.

thursday morning, april eighth,
11:05 AM, 21st cen.

taehyun pulled up outside jungwon's house once mode, looking around just in case someone he'd known would cause him any trouble

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

taehyun pulled up outside jungwon's house once mode, looking around just in case someone he'd known would cause him any trouble. sure, he'd come back after basically going missing, but he was far too busy at the moment to clear things up with the fact he was back.

he stepped out and locked his car, hazily putting his keys in his pocket as he knocked on the door. he waited for a seconds, until the door opened, revealing a weary looking ni-ki.

"...oh. hyung." he blinked, looking like he was in a daze, as if he just took a nap. "...oh, hyung!" he suddenly brightened his expression, holding his hand out as the two just quickly dapped each other up, giving a fast side hug while they were at it.

he then let the older in, smiling apologetically, "sorry about that, and sorry about earlier."

"it's fine. where's jungwon?"

"oh, he said he's going somewhere. most likely eating out with jay and jake hyung, no idea." the boy shrugged, while the older gave him a look of perplexity. "but he said he'd stay home."

"really? i don't know." ni-ki pursed his lips, crossinf his arms, "how long ago was that? he probably thought you wouldn't come over after earlier."

taehyun frowned, "i guess so."

"why? you bringing him somewhere?" the younger raised an eyebrow, while the dusky pink-haired shook his head, "no, just me."

"really? where you going? you didn't even tell the other's you're back, yet!"

"um, i'm going to a relative's house, it's quite far." he lied, while the black-haired's expression seemed unconvinced, but just brushed it off with a few blinks, "uh, okay. if it's far, you should freshen yourself up, wash your face, or something." he suggested, pointing to the bathroom.

taehyun was skeptical for a moment, before pressing his lips together and nodding, "you're right, thanks."

"no problem, hyung. have a good time!" ni-ki smiled, going over to his room as he were about to shut the door, while taehyun went over to the restroom.

he shut the door, and as he was splashing his face with the coldest water there was, he could hear ni-ki's door close from outside.

actually, he didn't actually want to wash his face or do really anything, he just thought some cold as hell water could snap him back to thinking properly, to contemplate more well on what he was just about to do.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.