𝒙𝒊

chapter eleven,
suspicions.

thursday night, april eighth
11:32 PM, 21st cen.

thursday night, april eighth11:32 PM, 21st cen

now, who would've thought?

it was around 3:30 when taehyun met kai again, and by the time he got back home it was 11:22, nearly morning. he spent almost five hours with huening kai and spent three coming back, that's the longest he's ever been from taking a study break!

although that may seem like a good thing, the downside was him having to deal with 999+ unread texts and missed calls from beomgyu, about 162 missed calls from jungwon and his car acting up.

taehyun gulped, not knowing who to deal with first. he was currently in front of his unit's door, and reached in his pockets for his keys.

fuck, not again.

"gosh, where are these things?" he mumbled, patting his pockets and sleeves. he must've forgotten them in the car again. what the hell's going on with his memory?

probably with all the thoughts on his mind, the rush of anxiousness and his scattered thoughts trying to pull themselves back together, things were getting to his own consciousness. he walked back to where he parked his jeep, which wasn't too far away, until he stopped in his tracks and stared in surprise.

his keys were sitting on the front of it, but he never recalled even putting his hands near that certain area. he creased his eyebrows in perplexity, reluctantly taking the keys and locking his jeep.

well, actually, it didn't take long for him to notice it was already locked, even though he had no memory of locking it in the first place. he was beginning to get heavily spooked, was someone following him?

no, that would be stupid. he didn't tell anyone other than jungwon and beomgyu, and those two were trying to reach him the entire time he was with kai, so there was nobody who could possibly be so curious to follow him.

he sighed, before running back to his house and opening the door, shutting it, locking it, and plopping onto his couch to check his unread messages.

___________________________

beargyu🐻
( xxx-xxx-xxxx )
999+ unread messages

_____________________

beargyu🐻
KANG TAEHYUN ID YOI DONT FUXKJG AMSWWEIM GONNA BLOW UR HOUSE UP
im not kiddng i will literally plant a grenade in ur toilet

beargyu🐻
taehyyyuuuuuunnn 😰😰😰😰😰😰 its fucking 5:00 🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶
TAEHYUN??? ARE YOU DEAD...
if j dont answer right now i will be laughing at your funeral
eheheh😂😂😂hahahaha🤣🤣🤣🤣