Prologue part 1

A book starts flipping through pages landing to a specific one, when a male narrator starts reading the page

Ah... Heaven City the place where angels, magic, power and goodness exists to make the world a better place from evil... Sounds perfect doesn't it? Well you're right but also very wrong!

Heaven City is up in the clouds far far away filled with different regions and places making up one big world; The Overworld where different species live like ones that don't usually exist except in fairy tales well it is not a fairy tale cause all of them are real from goblins, unicorns, fairies I can name them all. It's sounds amazing, sounds perfect but not until something tragic happened in this perfect world.

A dark and evil soul came upon them and terrorized the whole kingdom coming for the ruler of Heaven City; God the Almighty the god of all gods and the one coming for him is the one and only Lucifer the Devil the King of Hell but what happened for this war to happen? Well let's find out and see how a teenager girl and her friends saved the world from Lucifer's clutches to reign over the whole Overworld, the entire galaxies and worlds.
______________________________________

3rd person pov

We move on to Heaven City now where we see clouds, gold and white houses and buildings built on them, a golden road and sparkly golden water flowing down over the edges of the clouds.

The sun is shining, the angel citizens are happily walking or flying around and the double rainbow is going over the sky it's just a peaceful and happy environment.

We move on to the Heaven City Castle where The Royal Family resides in along with God himself. It's huge with white walls and towers, gold roofs and golden outlines with a few clouds under it. Let's see what the royal family is doing and we will meet our first young hero.

In the hallways stands our first hero now skipping around on the floor with a cheerful expression upon her young face. A young 5 year old dark skinned girl skipping towards a door. She had her hair in pigtails and a little chubby but still adorable

"Knock knock! Jesus! It's time to eat breakfast!" The little girl said knocking on the tall big door standing on her toes.

Opening the door was a 17 year old dark skinned handsome boy who was in a white shirt and gold boxers and and with messy curly dark brown hair and brown eyes and he was rubbing his eyes.

"Hmm... Angel what are you doing it's early morning I want to sleep" He said yawning giving the shorter girl a tired look, hearing his thick Arabian accent.

"Mommy said I must call you for breakfast, we are having pancakes!!" Angel said bouncing on the spot.

"Well I wouldn't say no to pancakes let's go!!" Jesus said closing his door and sprinting to the hallway.

The two sprinted all the way towards the kitchen smelling the delicious aroma they call breakfast. There was a elderly lady humming softly and preparing the food with a smile on her face, she had light grey hair, green eyes and wearing maid clothes.

"Hey Auntie Nancy!" Angel said hugging her legs and squeezing them tight. She almost tripped and fell over but she caught herself and chuckles when she saw who was hugging her legs.

"Why hello there my dear!" She said ruffling the girl's hair and crouching to her level. "How have you slept? Slept well I presume?" She said in a thick Scottish accent.

"I slept well Auntie Nancy!" She giggled and went to the counter where all the food was placed. She was about to grab one when someone carried her from the ground.

"No eating yet my angel" A beautiful tanned skinned woman with brown wavy hair, brown eyes and wearing a beautiful white gown said with a light Arabian accent bopping Angel's nose.