Chapter 3

We move forward to our third hero, the prince of The Enchanted Forest and wizard in training Ace Hunter. Let's see what this guy is doing.
______________________________________

3rd person pov

"Checkmate!" A tall light skinned boy with brown hair and eyes and wearing glasses said. "I win again Dad!" He was in a dark blue long sleeve shirt, black jeans and black sneakers

They were sitting on a tree stump with another for a table, they were playing wizard chess a popular boarding game (Harry Potter fans would know).

Sitting across from him was an elderly man with grey hair and a long beard from old age and wearing wizard robes with a staff on his lap. "Since when have you become king of wizard chess son?" The man chuckled taking his staff from his lap.

This is Boris Hunter the greatest wizard of the entire Overworld, he saved this world so many times he was awarded by God himself for service of the kingdom. He has been a role model for all wizards and witches, keeping The Enchanted Forest safe and keeping its beautiful landscape intact.

"Practice and a great teacher taught me" The young man said smiling.

"Well whoever that teacher is seems great" The wizard said ruffling his hair. "Now Ace I hope you done your daily studying"

"Yes dad, I always have I mean the fate of The Enchanted Forest and the entire Overworld is in my hands" Ace said sighing and standing up and packing up the board.

"That's right I didn't become the greatest wizard of the entire Overworld for nothing" Boris said standing up following him behind. "Being a wizard isn't fun and games not only so we protect the universe but also The Jewels of Life the one way ticket to world demolition"

They walked to a giant tree with a door and Boris opens the door with a tap of his staff, the doors open and they walk inside.

Inside there was different kinds of books on the walls, magical artifacts and in the centre there was 3 blue jewels on a red pillow with a spotlight shining upon them.

"Yeah dad you told me the story, Any person big or small, mortal or immortal gets a hand in these jewels will have the infinite power to restore and destroy, resurrect and kill and lastly to unlock the most powerful of magic" Ace said looking at the jewels

"Yes but do you know about...The Infinity Stones" Boris said pulling out a book from a shelf and handing it to Ace.

"The Infinity Stones? I might of heard of them" Ace said opening the book and flipping through the pages.

"And you know that there is six of them, Time, Mind, Reality, Power, Soul and Space and once together there will be able to erase trillions of the population, but something tragic happened a year ago" Boris said looking towards Ace with a serious expression.

"Like what?" Ace said closing the book and looking towards him.

"Someone was able to get all 6 stones and with a snap of a finger he wiped half the world, galaxies and planets' population, he erased trillions of people from existence" Boris said making a blue magical projection representation in the sky with his sky.

"Who is the person responsible for all this?" Ace said clenching his fist.

"He goes by one name and that name is...Thanos" He said projecting a picture of him.

"Thanos? The guy that massacred planet after planet?" Ace said his voice breaking slightly.

"Yes, but after he snapped his fingers, the stones got destroyed almost killing him" Boris said turning off the projection and looking towards him. "And if he has the stones again he might kill the whole world and everyone will be gone and our precious Heaven City and Overworld will be gone" He said putting his hand on Ace's shoulder.

"Is that why Heaven City and the Overworld has become less these past year?"

"Yes, that's why you need to finish your wizard training cause The Avengers the Earth's Mightiest Heroes could need all the helping hands they could get. I mean the sorcerers of earth also need our help with The Ancient One gone they need some magical help"

Ace nodded and looked at the jewels before grabbing the necessary books. He walked out the tree and up the tree stairs to the leaves and to a treehouse, he opened the latch door and went inside closing it behind him.

"Okay if Thanos had The Infinity Stones and got destroyed once he snapped his fingers, which means he will look for them again..." He said opening a book. "I need to train more harder than ever I know basic magic but it's not enough"
______________________________________

Ace's pov:

I wielded my training staff and span it around my fingers making a blue aura appear around it and I stand in a fighting stance.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath letting the magical aura flow through my body and be part of me. Once the energy built up in my body everything started levitating around me and I opened my eyes revealing that they are glowing blue.

I envisioned a dragon and used that vision to conjure it up, I bring my staff forward and concentrate closing my eyes once I feel the energy surging through me and swirl my staff in circles and the dragon appears but it is small and flickering and then it instantly disappears.

I sigh and stand up straight making my eyes turn back to normal. "I almost got the hang off it I guess I need more practice" I run my hand through my hair and spun my staff again. "Just more practice"