Chapter 13

Year 5 of the Thanos incident
Angel's pov

There was a huge crowd outside of the castle by the castle's quad, decorations hang up, music from the band playing and the Heaven Army warriors and soldiers standing in a line leading from inside the castle to the stage. They were wearing white armour holding their respective weapons on the ground or holding them if they had bows and arrows.

I was inside the castle wearing casual clothes and pacing up and down. I'm 19 and I had short curly hair shaved in an undercut, I was taller and my body was more lean, fit and muscular, I had the Heaven Army Warrior tattoo on my left shoulder of an angel bowing down and holding a slammed sword on the ground with a roaring dragon, other angels flying and the castle at the background, I cut one slit on my left and two on my right eyebrow and I have a new nose piercing on my right. I graduated high school last year and I'm planning to go to Heaven Varsity to further my studies.

"You ready to officially be a warrior of Heaven" Ryder said smiling laying a hand on my back. He was wearing a gold armour to represent that he was in the higher ranks of the army.

"Ready as I ever be" I said looking at him.

"Good, where's your armour don't tell me you forgot it?" He said raising an eyebrow.

"No, I didn't it's a surprise" I said smiling cheekily.

"You and your surprises, me and Jesus will be upfront cheering you on. Welcome to the army Angie Flakes" Ryder said ruffling my hair. "Love the new hair by the way"

"Thanks" I smiled and inhaled calming my nerves. I exhaled and went to stand with the rest of the trainees. I heard the horns and the drums outside indicating the start of the ceremony.

My dad went up on stage and started to open the ceremony welcoming everyone, then my brother came up to tell the importance of the army and all that and then him and Ryder came up and started to introduce everyone with me being last.

"And last and not least, this person has been working hard since the very beginning, she has showed what it truly means to be a warrior of heaven: hard work, determination and most importantly heart, she put her heart and soul into the army and we couldn't be more proud of her introducing one of the best trainees we ever had, the future queen and hero of all of Heaven and the best daughter and sister anyone could ever ask for" Jesus said smiling looking behind him. "ANGEL GOLD!!!" Jesus and Ryder said in unison with everyone cheering, clapping and whistling.

I conjured up my angel wings, emitted a golden aura around me and flying out off the castle swiftly leaving a trail of golden light behind me. I flew very high up spinning myself in a tornado making my aura flare up and white armour started to appear on my body, once the armour has been put on I stopped and moved my fingers and hand as if I'm spinning a staff from my right hand and a bright sparkly white light started to emit from it forming a long stick shape.

I flew lower to the ground keeping the shape in my hand and slammed the shape of light on the ground lightly landing on the ground and a golden staff appeared in my hands making me flick my hand to the side, the staff extending in size and leaving it by my side leaving me fully dressed in my armour and holding the family staff in my hand in the middle of the stage smiling brightly.

"People of Heaven!!!" I yelled looking at everyone. "How you doing?!"

Everyone was shocked with jaws on the floor until they started cheering for what has happened before.

"It's an honour to be standing here in front of all of you, I can't believe I have finally achieved my dream and become part of the Heaven Army, I know that one day I have to take over the throne and rule Heaven but right now all I care about is serving and protecting Heaven from all sorts of evil starting with Thanos. From what you guys know Thanos has made half the population disappeared by a snap of finger and capturing all six stones but that will be over soon, me, my dad, my brother and all my friends will find a way to get everyone back and defeat Thanos once and for all, cause he has done enough damage so...People of Heaven as your princess, future queen and the new member of the Heaven Army" I said saluting with my left hand and bringing my right fist to my chest. "For Heaven, We Fight!!!"