Epilogue

After the ceremony and introducing ourselves to the others we went back to Heaven and continued our lives.

Jesus had his very first child a daughter that they named Jessica. She inherited Victoria's looks and Jesus' curls, not gonna lie that is one beautiful baby. Not only that but Jesus has been coronated as King of Heaven with Victoria as his queen.

Ryder has been promoted as General of the Heaven Army and the army has increased since then. He has a new girlfriend that he met here in Heaven and they have been going great so far. He also opened a self defence class to teach kids how to fight

My dad and mom decided to retire and just relax in retirement while Jesus ruled as King.

My little sister Star started queen training and will be declared next in line after me.

Carol went back to earth but she said she will be coming back for vacation. We still talk till now and we arranged like hangout days for each other.

Me and my friends are starting classes in Heaven Varsity and improving our studies while having a little jobs and hobbies on the side. I am in the musical arts major and studying music and I'm doing cooking classes more often. I took over The Dragon Coven when Jesus became King and Ryder the General. I added a few adjustments to the place and it has become very popular.

Banz also joined the army since he was with me in the very beginning of training and he is my right hand man since Ryder promoted me to a higher position making me Lieutenant of the Army. Banz is in the mechanical engineering major studying mechanics with Charles

Pacifica started her own fashion line and is ruling the oceans under her dad's wing. She is doing the fashion major.

Scarlet and Ace is studying law in the law major and wants to open her own law firm one day.

Teddy is taking a year off and thinking of working to earn money and gain work experience.

Lexi is taking the medical major and studying to be a doctor for women.

Godfather is working gaining some comedian experience and wanting to be on stage one day sharing laughs

Jingles is opening an animal shelter for the lost or homeless animals and he will be studying zoology.

Alienses is going to be a scientist for time travel and extraordinary creatures.

Both Lilith and Violet are going to study art and have their artworks showed to the world.

"This is it, Heaven Varsity" I said looking inside the school.

"Where our lives will change forever" Pacifica said by my side.

"So who's sleeping with who in the dorm rooms?" Banz said wiggling his eyebrows and putting an arm around mine and Pacifica's shoulders.

"Definitely not with you" Me and Pacifica said in unison before they looked at each other and smiled.

"It's obviously girls with girls and boys with boys" Scarlet said adjusting her backpack.

"Damn that's boring" Banz said sighing.

"Get over it pervert" I said blowing a gum bubble.

I was wearing a black graphic tee with a bunch of small gold pictures, ripped black jeans, black Adidas sneakers and one gold and one black bracelet, I had a skateboard under my arm and my bag on the other.

"Race you to the front desk for our info!" Banz said running off and running the entire hall.

I put my skateboard down and skate on the halls dodging people and skating past Banz, I gave him a cocky smile and kick flipped my board and leaning against the desk.

"What took you so long? I said smirking and folding my arms rolling the board on the ground.

"That's cheating you used your skateboard!" Banz said panting and putting his hands on his hips.

"You didn't say anything about using equipment or powers so I didn't cheat" I said smiling and shrugging.

"Whatever" Banz said rolling his eyes.

I laughed and called the others over. "Come on guys, Heaven Varsity is here we made it graduated high school and now we finally here"

"Let's just hope you have a boyfriend or a girlfriend during varsity Angel" Pacifica said patting my back.

"Yeah yeah I will see about that" I said smiling shaking my head.

This is all I wanted a good life with friends and family doing what I love with no threats ruining that. I don't know what the future holds but I know that it will be amazing how bad can it be?