Prologue part 2

A new page opens and lands on a new chapter when the narrator comes back reading

Previously on Heros of the Overworld: Good vs Bad the Gold siblings Angel and Jesus were having a breakfast robbery, Mary went off to the Enchanted Forest, Drama stirring between God and Lucifer and a possible friendship down the drain. Let's check out what's happening in part 2!
______________________________________

God sighs and pulls his curls taking off his glasses. "I think Angel is right, I have to spend time with Luc, it's been too long"

He stood up and closed the paperwork and walked out the door to find Lucifer.

"I'm coming bud" He said putting a jacket on.
______________________________________

Jesus was currently looking for Angel and after a few hours of looking for her, he finds her at the edge of the clouds swinging her legs and leaning her head on her hands.

"Ah I knew I would find you here" Jesus said sitting next to her.

"How did you know where to find me?" Angel said looking at him.

"Cause I know you Angel, you always come here when you're upset and also this place is closed for safety reasons so I know you would go anyway" Jesus said rubbing Angel's shoulders and pulling her close.

Angel sighed and leaned her head on Jesus' side. "It's just not fair that daddy doesn't spend time with Uncle Lucifer anymore, they are best of best friends and even though daddy is busy he should make time for him, cause he's hurting his feelings and I might not see Uncle Lucifer and Lilith again"

"I know, but they are grown ups they can solve their own problem" Jesus said rubbing her shoulders again.

"I guess you're right, I will leave them alone" Angel said sniffling and wiping her eyes.

"You ready to go back it's getting dark" Jesus said standing up and offering his hand.

"Yes, even though it will be nice to stay longer" Angel said getting up and grabbing his hand.

"Dad will be worried and kill us so no" Jesus chuckled and lifted Angel to his shoulders.

"But it will be fun!" Angel said laughing.

"Ah never change lil sis never change" Jesus said walking back to the castle.
______________________________________

Meanwhile with God and his process to find Lucifer. He found him punching a sparring dummy with so much force that it flew across the room and make a few cracks on a wall.

"Oof feel sorry for that dummy" God said approaching him and leaning against the wall with folded arms.

"What are you doing here?, aren't you busy" Lucifer said bitterly and grabbed a new dummy from the floor.

"Well I decided to take you up on that offer, you know as good old times" God said looking at him.

"Why the change of heart all of a sudden?" Lucifer said still punching the dummy aggressively.

God sighed and pushed himself of the wall and walked towards him. "Angel made me realise that I have been blowing you off for too long because of my kingly duties but she said I should make time for you even though I'm very busy" He said putting his hand on his shoulder. Lucifer is a head taller than God but God is bigger due to his muscular body.

"She has always been a smartass that one, just like her dad" Lucifer chuckled softly and stopped punching the dummy.

"Hey, don't call my daughter a smartass it's not her fault" God said smiling softly.