Chapter 8

Angel's pov

"Okay guys that's a wrap, great practice today" Coach Sailors said blowing the whistle indicating the end of practice.

She was tanned skin with purple hair shaved at the sides and combed to the right, one brown eye and one clouded blue eye with a bright red scar over it and she had a robotic left arm. She was tall, fit and can I say pretty god damn attractive.

"Fuck never ran that much ever" I said holding my sides.

"That's cause you're unfit fatty" A tall and lean boy with brown hair and blue eyes said laughing.

"Fuck you Kurtis!" I said giving him the finger with one hand on my knee.

"See you next practice Captain" Kurtis said laughing and walking away.

"Fuck I hate that asshole" I said walking towards the bench and sitting down.

"Well you're starting your sentence with fuck so which means your tired and pissed off" Pacifica said throwing her a water bottle.

"It's Kurtis again just him being an asshole again" I said catching the bottle and taking a big gulp of water.

"Angel he has been giving you shit since last year just let him be" Pacifica said throwing a towel towards her with me catching it.

"I can't" I said wiping sweat off my face and hair.

"Why not?" Pacifica said sitting down besides her.

"Cause I feel like he's right" I said sighing and rolling up her towel in a ball.

"Ang, you are not fat, ugly or whatever words he has thrown at you" Pacifica said rubbing her back soothingly.

"Loser" I said wiping on her neck and arms.

"Yeah that, you are Angel Freaking Gold the Captain of the A soccer team and the one of the best players in the team, and if you don't see that then I will beat some sense into you, Kurtis is probably jealous of you so don't listen to him cause one day you'll show him who Angel Gold really is" She said poking at her chest.

"You're probably right I should stop letting people walk all over me" I said putting the towel around her shoulders.

"That's right be confident, be the boss cause you're hot girl embrace it" Pacifica said wrapping an arm around my shoulder.

"Thanks Paci" I said smiling.

"And besides" Pacifica said nudging my shoulder. "I'm not the only that thinks so" she said nodding her head towards the bleachers.

There were a few girls oogling over me by the bleachers once I turned around they blushed and started giggling.

"I have to get used to that" I said waving towards the girls and smiling making them wave back all saying 'Hey Angel!' dreamily back to me.

"You are slowly becoming a ladies girl now not just a boy magnet" Pacifica said chuckling.

"Banz will be so jealous" I said smiling and standing up grabbing my soccer ball out of my bag.

"Oh he will get over it" Pacifica said laughing and grabbing my sports bag off the floor. "Come on, we have a full hour and a half of The Dragon Coven waiting for us"

We were both walking to the bleachers where Lilith, Charles and Violet were sitting.

"Well well if it isn't the soccer star" Lilith said smiling and clapping her hands.

"Who knew you would be so good at soccer, now I know that Pacifica wasn't exaggerating about you being one of the best in the team." Violet said smiling.