Chapter 2

We are back to another chapter and this time we move to our second hero, Lucifer's daughter yes Lucifer's daughter Lilith Savage, 10 years for her has taken a toll cause not only did she grow up literally in hell but has lost her best friend Angel, they haven't talked to each other since God banished Lucifer from Heaven, they haven't seen each other since.

A light skinned girl with blue eyes and blonde hair was walking on the dirty streets of Hell with her hands in her pockets and the most bitchest resting face ever. She was in a red shirt, black leather jacket, black jeans and black combat boots with a pendant necklace and her sleeves rolled up to her elbow and her hair in a ponytail.

"Hey princess! What is a girl like you doing out here!" A random demon guy shouted walking towards her.

The girl rolled her eyes and turned around with her eyes darken turning green. "Don't call me a princess" She said glaring at him

"But that's what you are the princess of Hell, so you are a princess"

"But don't call me a fucking princess you got that" She said her eyes turning red.

"Princes-!" The demon suddenly got punched across the street with extreme force.

"Don't. Call. Me. Princess!" She had fire in her eyes and black veins from her hands and arms. She lifted the demon off the ground and was about to torture him when a voice interrupted her.

"Put them down Lilith" A girl with brown hair and green eyes said walking towards her.

Lilith sighed and put the demon down while the demon scurried away in fear. "You here to watch over me?" I said rolling my eyes and putting my hands in my pocket.

"Yes, I am your older sister after all" She smiled and shrugged. "Besides I saw you here and decided to check up on you"

"Well Rivera I don't need looking after" Lilith said walking past her.

Rivera sighed and stopped her with her arm. "Lils I know you are upset about what happened 10 years ago but we had no choice, I know you miss her I miss her too and with Mom gone it makes everything all shitty" She said looking at her worriedly.

"I'm fine Riv" She said pushing her arm off and walking off.
______________________________________

Lilith's pov

I hate my life right now, why does this have to happen to me. Ever since Angel's dad God has banished my dad Lucifer I wasn't able to see or talk to her for 10 fucking years and now I feel like shit, and my mom randomly disappeared into dust leaving only me, my older sister and my dad. I don't even know if Angel is still alive.

I tried forgetting about it but I just couldn't Angel is my best friend my sister and she will always be a part of me, and out of all parents that had to disappear it has to be the nice one.

I walked back to the castle and was about to walk to my room when I got stopped by my dad.

"Sweetheart, can we talk?" He said leaning against the wall with his arms crossed.

"What dad?" I said looking annoyed I just want to sleep, is that too much to ask?

"I was just wondering if you are okay?" He said surprising me, he never asks us if we are okay he just shows tough love that's what he tells us.

"I'm okay?" I said looking at him suspiciously. This is so weird.

"It's just that you seem upset I mean you always do and I'm just wondering if you are okay" He said putting a hand on my shoulder.

I flinched and backed away looking at him dead in the eye. "I'm fine"

"If it's about Angel again then I'm sorry but it's God's fault not mine."