Chapter 11

Year 3 of the Thanos Incident...
Angel's pov

"You idiotic buffoon!!!" I said with my eyes becoming lighter in colour and a golden aura flaring around me with my angel wings out.

"It wasn't me I swear!!!" Banz said backing away quickly. "It was Charles and Nerdy New Guy over there!!" He said pointing at Charles and a guy taller than him with short brown hair and brown eyes wearing glasses.

"It couldn't have been Charles since he would have atleast warned me about it, Ace would have been smart enough to cover up his tracks and Godfather knows very well I will prank his ass so hard if he did it!!!" I said my aura flaring more aggressively and me moving closer to him. "And Lilith and Violet wouldn't stoop that low to a fucking prank and Scarlet isn't usually involved in these things!!! So the most logical person is you!!!"

You are probably wondering why I'm glowing with my wings out and about to kill Banz well... Someone came into my room spray painted my room with dicks everywhere and posing pictures of porn on the walls.

"It was a harmless prank so what? Atleast I didn't break anything" Banz said gulping and closing her eyes.

"My parents were furious!!" I said lifting him from the collar and glaring at him.

"I'm sorry I won't do it again!!" He said nervously.

"You better not do it again or I will unleash the almighty gods upon your ass!!!" I said clenching my fist and dropping him.

"You should have seen yourself dude" Ace said laughing and holding his stomach.

You wondering who the newbie is well this is Ace Hunter the son of the one of the greatest wizards in all of the Overworld, we met at school since he was the new kid and since he started training at an young age he decided to go to public school with the others to learn more.

"Ever since Angel got her angelic aura as her new skill, she has become more scary looking" Banz said dusting himself off.

I'm 17 now and things has been going good, my hair is in it's usual ponytail but out of the braids and made shorter with white highlights. Of course I grew taller, gotten leaner and more fit and I'm in my second year of training and I'm getting better and better everyday.

"How far are in in your stat sheet it's officially year 3 after all?" Ace said smiling after he was done laughing.

Ace Hunter, we met at school last year cause obviously he was the new kid and I showed him around. We talked and found out we have things in common making us bond instantly. He was a wizard in training and he decided to come to public school to learn more magic, history or whatever so here we are.

"Let's see shall we?" I said pressing the button making the holographic screen to appear.

SKILLS AND STATS SHEET:

Name: Angel Rose Gold

Age: 17

Height: 5'4

Weight: 71 kg

Sex: Female

Nationality: Heavenian

Species:

- 33.33333333% Human
- 33.33333333% Angel
- 33.33333333% God

Elemental Affinity: Holy Light

Elemental Resistance: Holy Light

Fitness Level: 81%

Power Level: 10/5000

Experience points: 55/100

ATTRIBUTES:

MAX: 300

Strength: 73/300

Speed: 91/300

Toughness(Durability): 128/300

Reflexes: 39/300

Hearing: 108/300

Observation: 64/300

Ancient Languages: 84/300

Combat Techniques: 122/300

Premonition: 51/300

Agility: 114/300

Intelligence: 92/300

Charisma: 79/300

Endurance: 48/300

Leadership: 135/300

Resilience: 115/300

Highest attribute out of 300:
Leadership

Lowest attribute out of 300:
Reflexes

SKILLS UNLOCKED: 5

- Feather Wing Manifestation
- Flight
- Angelic Aura
- Divine Presence
- Halo Generation

"Damn Halo Generation...Never did that one yet" I said looking at the screen.

"I think if you were pissed enough it would have appeared." Ace said chuckling.

"Good idea, Banz piss me off more" I said pointing at him.

"What?! No!" Banz said shaking his head.

"Ugh fine, but I am getting stronger Level 10 yes!!!" I said raising my fist in the air.

"Damn it was just yesterday that you were in level 1" Ace said putting his hands on my shoulder.

"Yeah and now I'm in level 10 at 17! Let's goooo!!!" I said turning off the screen.

"We got this guys, we are getting stronger day by day and all of us will kick Thanos' big purple head out of existence" Godfather said smiling.

"Yeah!!!" Everyone said cheering and going back to training.

Just keep on training you got this and Angel Form will be on the way.