chapter 2

Warning: mention drugs

Exdee's pov

I really want to yelled at him but I can't because the others might awake I just look to him angrily "neil what were you thinking" "I know if I don't get some drugs he will kill me worst he and his gang will get here" "that's why you never taking a deal with strangers especially from the back of your school" I only closed my eyes taking a deep breath when I open it look back to my brother I grab some of my money from my pocket and give it to him "don't spend this money of anything just give it to him immediately don't being slow neil or else your dead to me" "I won't and thank you" and that I just got out from his room and went mine.

After I change I went to bed can't stop thinking this day I knew something happened after mom passed away it's not the same without her dad started being abusive and I don't know what to plan this kind of situation but I hope I had plans.

(4 months later)

As I drove dream to his kindergarten school I look to him that he seems tired he always excited a lot when I drove him to his school so I asked him "hey dream what's wrong" he look up to me "no-nothing I'm fine" "are you sure" he nod I started to get worried but I don't want to push it and that we're here.

When we got here I saw mr. minecraft letting the other children inside until he saw us then smile "hi there mate" "hey phil sorry we're late I kinda forgot turned on the alarm last night" "no worries luckily I haven't started yet" I chuckled a little and I let dream in without saying good morning to phil makes me confused especially philza too which he was worried "exdee is your brother ok I'm starting to get worried you know he always say good morning and exciting a lot" I sigh "I'm not sure but he'll be ok also I'll pick him up late today because I have some important stuff at my school, can he stays at your place phil?" "sure thing mate" after saying goodbye to phil I left and drove to my school.

Philza's pov

After talking to exdee I went inside and closed the door I look to the kids especially my two sons how chaotic they are while playing until I noticed that dream isn't playing he just sitting and draw on the bond paper 'weird dream always likes to play with the other kids especially to techno and wilbur' I thought I'm starting to get really worried so that I went towards him I sat next to him and talk "hey there little mate should you be playing with the others" he stop drawing then he look up to me and he seems tired "I don't like playing anymore" "why it's something bothered you while playing?" he shake his head saying no and went back to draw I sigh that this kid didn't tell anything until my two sons came.

"Dreeeeaaaammmm!!!!" wilbur yelled while techno making a sad face especially wilbur "dream why you didn't play with us we were waiting for you!!" wilbur said "yeah!!!" techno yelled I chuckled a little then I look back to dream that he seems didn't listen just focusing on his drawing "dream come on let's go play!!!" wilbur said while he grab dream's arm suddenly dream starts screaming letting go from wilbur "NO I DON'T LIKE PLAYING!!!!! I DON'T LIKE IT!!!!" I went immediately to dream try to calm him down some other kids stop playing and got confused what's going on especially techno and wilbur dream keeps struggling and screaming always repeating those kind of words I tried everything to calm him down seconds later he's already asleep probably got tired of those screaming and kicking.

After I put dream to bed I told the kids except my two sons to go play outside so they won't wake up dream then I went to wilbur and techno seems disappointed what they did especially wilbur "we're sorry" they said I sigh "you two didn't do anything also don't do that again if dream or some other people didn't want too" "but we just want to play with dream and-" "I know you two wanted too but dream doesn't let's just give him some space ok" they nod and went outside to play I sigh and look back to dream who is asleep peacefully I just smile sadly.

I was cleaning hoping dream won't awake then I saw dream's drawing on the table I took the drawing and look at it my eyes wide and confused what this mean I just saw a kid probably that's dream and a man in front of him look like mad while dream sitting on the bed I look to dream who still asleep then back to the drawing what this mean and that I just put the drawing on my desk and continue cleaning I just wandered what's wrong with him or what happened to him