chapter 8

Tw: drugs, mention fighting, swearing, guns and knives, smoking, death characters

(Morning time)

Exdee's pov

Today I'm going to visit neil at his apartment yes he bought his own apartment when drista was 10 I'm happy for him that he save some money for him anyways the only reason I will visit him because I'm going to talk to him thanks to ender this might need help when I'm already at the apartment I already saw neil exiting while he was holding a box my guts telling me that he was doing something bad when he got to his car he drove away so I followed him hoping he never noticed me.

Hours of driving I still following him until he stop in the abandoned building looks like a warehouse luckily I hid my car in this big bushes because this place really look bad I saw neil already got out of the car with a box until I know what this is I got out of the car headed to but still to hide to know what they're doing when he knock the big iron door until it open it a little until he got inside so I just look at the window and saw some gang 'neil what the f*ck were you doing' I thought

Neil/ nightmare's pov

I put the box down at the table then looking at my boss he snap his finger calling his workers to open it when the box open there were full of drugs then my boss chuckled "nice job nightmare did anyone see you while you buy this" "no..no one saw me sir" "good as a promise I won't bother you anymore if you brought him here for me" I was confused who is he talking about I mean of course that I'm not going in this kind of situation anymore and telling exdee the good news then I ask him who's he talking too.

"And who is this person" he took some photos from his pocket on his pants when he put it on the table my eyes wide that in the picture was my little brother dream and I feel so furious why he wants him he chuckled like evily "you seem know him because you were surprise oh wait of course you know he's your brother" "wh-what do you want from him" I said while looking to him ready to kill this f*cker "come on nightmare we all know he had a good taste especially the inside too he seems good than all the girls especially to my ex of course" he said before smoking I raised my fist ready to punch him.

"You son of a-!!!" I yelled was about to punch him until something pointed at me I realized it was a g*n of course they had weapons until he punch me and I fell down I look up to him angrily he grab his knife from his pocket kneeling down and pointing his knife on my neck he grab his cigarette from his mouth then blow on my face making me cough "listen to me you piece of $h!t if you don't bring your brother to me then me and my crew will get him ourselves it will be your fault..of course it well besides your older brother always hate you that's why you left am I right" I just quiet what he said I really don't know what to do also I don't want dream to get sale to this a$$h*les and maybe he's right exdee always hate me I feel tears on my eyes.

I was about to say something until I heard a horn sound I look to the door until it burst open because the car came "what the!!!!" my boss or ex boss yelled the car stop until the person came out my eyes wide it was "exdee!?" "let my brother go" he said in rage my ex boss let go of me and try to close to exdee while I tried to got up

No one's pov

"Well well well you must be nightmare's borther is this part of you're plan night" he said while look at nightmare at the end then he look bact to exdee "I didn't came here for a fight I just came here for my brother" "heh you know you look similar to that cute blonde boy" exdee's eyes in rage what the man said he was about to close to the man until some gangs surrounded him with they're weapons of course the tall blonde can't give up that easily.

He grab the guy's hand with a gun behind him punching the guy's face immediately grabbing the gun one of the guys with guns tried to shoot luckily he use the guy who punched him as a shield making him dead (guys just imagine the fight because I'm to lazy to write it or just a lot of guys exdee to fight it) after the fight some of them are dead but some of them are injured really bad he walk headed to the man who got scared exdee grab his collar from the shirt ready to punch him the man closed his eyes but he didn't feel anything he open it saw rage exdee "if you ever come to my brother or to my family you're next just like the rest" the tall blonde said with a deep voice making the man shivered the man nod and understand.

Exdee let go of him and the man runaway then he went to his brother to help him the brunette the other hand still sat on the ground he look up to see his older brother his face seems angry? disappointment? worried? he can't tell for his surprise the tall blonde help brother up "are you alright" the brunette nod "yea-yeah thanks" "good when we get to your apartment we'll talk" the brunette just hummed and understand and that they left the warehouse leaving the gangs who got injured