chapter 11

(Saturday)

No one's pov

After exdee picked neil they went to the house so neil can meet them again before they go, when they were at the house they saw them waiting exdee stop the car and the two got out, until cita and drista went to neil immediately and hug him "god we missed you so much" cita said started crying with drista of course neil sadly happy like he was about to cry so he hug them back.

When they break they're hug neil look to his twin lucid who just standing so the brunette went to his twin "hey" neil said "heh hi" lucid said, neil was about to speak but suddenly lucid hug him "you idiot" lucid said while tears came out from his eyes neil smile and hug his twin back after that they talk about everything until neil noticed that dream wasn't with them so he ask exdee.

"Hey exdee where's dream" lucid said "he's not here he was going somewhere else also he said he's not ready to see you I don't know why when I ask him" exdee said of course neil was sad that he haven't seen his younger brother in years "ok exdee I'm ready to go" neil said exdee smile and nod when they get to the car they wave in goodbye as the car starts drove away.

(With dream)

Dream was at the medical store to buy something and try to used it when he was at the right ilse he was look left or right make sure no one's watching him so he picked the box look at it he remember yesterday when his teacher talking about pregnancy

(Flashback)

Dream was just doodling on his empty paper while listening to the teacher talking about bodies until he heard about pregnancy he stop drawing and listening to the teacher after the discuss he was questioning himself if mens can when the bell rings all the students already walk except for dream after some students are gone he went to his teacher and ask some questions "excuse me sir" dream said as his teacher look to him.

"Yes do you need wastaken" the teacher smile "um I have a question" dream said "sure what is it" the teacher said "can..can mens pregnant I-I know it's a weird question-" dream said as he got cut of by his teacher "oh no that's not weird at all, well to be honest I'm not sure if us men can, all I know woman can that's all" the teacher said "oh ok" dream said as he starts feeling uncomfortable and embarrassed of course his teacher noticed it "hey something wrong wastaken" the teacher said "no I'm fine sir" dream said.

His teacher didn't actually trust that "hey you can tell me you know I can help right" the teacher said as he grab dream's hand try to calm him down "wastaken listen if you had problems come to me okay I will help you" the teacher said as dream look to him and just smile a little and nod of course his teacher smile back

(End of flashback)

Dream just sigh and took the pregnancy test and headed to the cashier as he put the box at the counter the woman of the counter look to him if he's joking that what the blonde noticed it "um it's for my older sister she told me to buy it" dream lied and relief the casher just hummed seems she trust it after that he took the box as he was about to walk away he bumped into someone he look up surprise it was techno "dream what are you doing here?" techno ask "nothing I will ask you a same thing" dream said as he hid the box to his back techno noticed it.

"I came here to buy some medicine for tommy he got sick so phil told me to buy some" techno said dream hummed "I'll see you later" dream said as he immediately walks away techno look to his friend of course he didn't like it when he was hiding something even when he was hanging out with their teacher