chapter 4

Warning: swearing, fighting, mention alcohol, yelling

(At the wastaken's home)

Exdee's pov

After I put dream in bed because he got tired when we headed home as I was headed to the living saw old man sitting and drinking while watching TV always do this every day of course "hey we need to talk" I said he look to me just rolling his eyes and went back watching TV "what do you want if you want money I don't had any" "I don't need money I just wanted to talk" "fine and hurry up I had a game to watch" he said while watching TV makes me more angrier "what did you do to dream" "who?" he said while he look to me like he was confused "dream your younger son that's who!!! what did you do to him @ssh*le!!!" "I don't know what your talking about" "don't lie to me I know you hurt him!!!" I yelled while I showed him a drawing from dream he snatched the paper to look at it then he started chuckling making my blood boil.

"This is an ugly drawing also I didn't hurt him we were just playing that's all" "playing?! your hurting a five years old kid what the f*ck is wrong with you!!!" "hey don't talk to me like that you piece of $h!t!!!" he yelled back while he stand up to face me then he continue "you know I don't care I hurt any of you!! because I don't f*ck!ng care at all!!! especially that kid too because you're all are bunches mistakes!! and it's all your guys fault that my wife died!!!" "oh our fault says the guy who can't do they're relationships right!!!" after that he slapped me hard probably what I said "listen here you f*cker if you ever talk like this again I will f*ck!ng kill you especially your mistaken siblings" after our conversation he went back to his sit and starts drinking again while continue to watch TV before I go upstairs I just give him a death glare then as I walk upstairs of course they've heard everything luckily dream still asleep I sigh continue walking headed to my room "go to your rooms I'll call you guys when dinner is ready" I said while walking.

(Dinner time)

No one's pov

The siblings are eating quietly except their father who still watching TV but they didn't care especially exdee then he noticed that his younger brother wasn't at his chair he excuse himself to get dream when he get to dream's room he saw that his brother was awake and just sitting the young blonde noticed his big brother "dream come on it's dinner time" the older blonde said the younger just nod and got down from his bed exdee pick up dream up and headed downstairs to eat of course exdee thought himself that he needs some help for his siblings