chapter 5

Tw: mention R@p€

(Years later)

Exdee's pov

It's already been years that I still continue working with mr. Ortiz that I really need help I've been buy some nice stuff for my siblings especially for their school but the problem from the house still continue well since I'm graduated I really need a real job that's why I need to go to mr. Ortiz's home to talk after driving dream and drista to their school until where here "alright guys remember don't make any troubles I'm talking to you drista" "whatever hmp!" I chuckled after that she left and waving at me for goodbye of course I wave back then I noticed dream still here I sigh "dream what's wrong" "I..can I stay with you please I don't want to be here especially at home" he said with a tired voice "dream we talk about this school is important because you need to learn stuff" he look away frowning.

"Hey how about this every day after school you'll go to philza's place ok?" I said he look to me smile a little then nod I smile back he got out of the car saying goodbye then left and that I drove away headed to mr. Ortiz place also I noticed dream always wearing a hoodie and a long sleeved makes me even more worried but I need to deal with that later of course hoping he's ok especially drista at school

Dream's pov

Since drista is already at her first class I was just walking headed to my first class but I went to my locker first to get some stuff when I get there saw techno and wilbur talking wilbur noticed me and smile follow techno "hey dream" "sup nerd" they said "hi guys" I said while opening my locker "say dream do you wanna hangout with us after at our place" "yes because exdee agreed" "wait really?! finally" wilbur said I just chuckled how excited he is "anyways I had to go to my first class bye guys" "bye" I said waving at him when I closed my locker I noticed that techno still here with a worried face "Hey tech should you be in your first class" "yes but I'll walk with you headed to your room first" "oh ok thanks".

The two of us headed to my first class and makes me nervous that he'll talk again and I was right "he did it again did he" he said I was just quiet looking were I was walking "dream you really need to tell exdee or-" "please just stop I'll think about it" after that we were just quiet techno hold my shoulder to make me calm and I was actually techno is the only know about me and my dad since we were kids

(Flashback)

No one's pov

Little dream was just playing around in his room happily, until his father walking around the hallway while drinking then the old man noticed his son playing he went inside keep looking at his son the little blonde saw his dad in front of him he gasp "what are you doing" "umm..playing" "you're playing?" the young blonde nod and continue playing although he was nervous because his father was in his room "you know I have a perfect game for you" the old man said the little blonde look up to his father curious what his dad said.

The young blonde smile a little "what kind of game" "it's called playhouse" "I wanna play how is it work" "it's simple just pretend this is our house only two people can play" "I wanna play" the father was just quiet then he started smirking "ok but promise me you won't tell anyone and your siblings especially to your older brother" "I promise"

(Minutes later)

After their little "play" the poor blonde sat on his bed covering his naked body and couldn't stop crying his body was in pain and confused why his father did to him the old man put his clothes back on after that he went to his traumatize son the little blonde couldn't move or to talk "listen here you remember our promise don't tell anyone if you do I will hurt you really bad even your siblings, you don't like that right?" "n-no" the young blonde said shaking in fears "good boy now daddy want you to get change and hide those around your body I don't want them to see it or else" after that he left leaving his 5 years old son on the room.

This is it happens every day when the other siblings aren't around the house his father always go to his room or calling him especially at night time after they're doing the blonde just quiet in follow what his father told "never tell anyone or else" that's the words always keep repeating on his head of course the blonde was scared that something might happened if he tell anyone especially to his siblings and his friends until a one person found out.

10 years old dream sitting near by the tree watching the other kids playing he really wanted to play with the other kids but he can't trust them think "it will do it again" then his pinkette friend came "hallo" he look up saw techno "oh hey techno where's wilbur?" "still in his room cleaning with the other students because it's his schedule today" the pinkette said while sitting beside the blonde "oh ok" the young blonde said while look back to the children playing.

The pinkette noticed about the blonde that he seems tired actually he always noticed his friend like that since kids and he remember when they were at kindergarten until he saw something on the blonde's neck it's like a bruises "hey nerd what's that on your neck" the pinkette said making dream froze because the pinkette saw it then the blonde cover it immediately "it-it's nothing really" "ok if you say so" techno said while he was worried he knew something was wrong.

The young blonde was at his friends place because the brunette invite him to for a sleepover of course the blonde agreed the three were playing some game boards but the pinkette won't stop thinking about the blonde's secret dream excuse himself to go the bathroom when he was gone techno also excuse himself to get some more snacks of course the brunette agreed because he ate all the popcorn when the pinkette got out he went to the bathroom heard a hissing sound like the blonde got in pain.

When the pinkette open door luckily it didn't lock it probably dream forgot to lock it anyways when he open it his eyes wide that saw the blonde half naked body and exposing the blonde's bruises and hickeys around his body of course the blonde was froze because techno saw it "dream?" the blonde was just quiet starting to tear up "dream what happened to you" the pinkette said until dream started crying quietly so one can hear his cry so the pinkette went to the blonde to comfort him.

After the breakdown the blonde told everything about him and his dad of course the tall pinkette was shocked and furious about the blonde's father "techno please promise you won't tell anyone especially to my siblings even exdee" "dream I don't think that's gonna help if you won't tell them it will-" "please promise me I'm scared what will happen to me if I tell anyone especially to my siblings" "dream-" "please promise please" the blonde said while hugging the pinkette and always repeating those words the pinkette was worried and of course he just agreed because he don't want his "friend" to get hurt again but he promise he will protect the blonde from his father but now he need some time think