chapter 9

Warning: mention self harm, self blame

Exdee's pov

We drove headed to neil's apartment the two of us just silence didn't say anything I look to neil who just looking at the car window I can feel that he's hurt and tired I sigh and look back were I was driving until we're here I park the car got out headed inside the building seconds later the two of us already at the right floor and headed to his apartment neil open the door and we got inside.

The two of us just sat at the couch try to talk until I spoke "neil let's talk okay" he look to me just nod "neil what were you thinking really you could almost died in there because those guys had weapons" "I know what I'm doing exdee it was supposed to be the last because he promise and I was about to tell you" I stop what he said and didn't know he was about to quite 'he really want to be clean' I thought "re-really" "yes I thought it was about my last until he want dream I got snapped so furious about that and I-I almost died, I thou-thought I was gonna die" he said until he broke down in tears.

So I went to him and hug him try to comfort him "why are yo-you hugging m-me you ha-hate m-me" I broke a hug to look to him "I don't hate you neil I'm just mad in everything" "no you do I always ruined everything like I always do I just wish I could be the one who died not mom!!" My eyes wide in shock what he said he starting to blame himself making him worse "neil listen to me I really don't hate you again I'm only mad and you don't ruined anything in our family I know you just want to help and to make things right so stop blaming yourself it might get worst" I said and hug him to comfort him "just let it out" and that he cried "it's ok I'm here I promise you I won't lose you too" and that we stayed like until he relax.

(At school)

Dream's pov

I was listening while I was writing on my notebook I can still feel my wounds on my wrist suddenly there's a blood stain on my sleeve I pulled it a little that I forgot to change it earlier so I raised my hand to ask the teacher and she noticed me "yes mr. wastaken" "can I excuse myself to go to the comfort room?" "sure and hurry up" I just nod and headed to the comfort room when I get inside I pulled up the sleeve taking the bandage off and started cleaning the wounds on my wrist I hissed that it still hurts until someone came "dream?" I turned around it was techno "tec-techno what are yo-you do-doing here" he didn't say anything until he noticed my wrist "what happened to your wrist!!" he said while walk towards me.

"Nothing and there was an accident!!" "it doesn't look like an accident" I didn't say anything and I could feel my tears streaming down "dream don't tell me you-" "I-I'm sorry I don't..my mind...I don't know..I just-" I really don't know what to say but suddenly he hug me tried to comfort me of course I hug him back "techno I don't like this anymore he did it last night I tried to scream but I was scared" "sshhh it's ok well think about this later right now just calm and relax" he said with a softly voice and I'm started to get calm and relax now and safe "techno I really need help" "I know"

(Nightmare's apartment)

Exdee's pov

After our conversation neil told me that I'm gonna stay here for lunch time of course I agree and we started eating talk about stuff actually he started to get better a little until I remember about ender told me yesterday "hey neil I need to tell you something" "uuhhh sure what is it" I sigh "me and ender have this conversation yesterday, maybe that I'll take you to the therapy camp" "therapy camp? what's that place" "that place is were all people need help and I know you need it neil they will help you" after that he was still thinking if he doesn't agree well I don't want to force him it's his choice until he spoke "ok" I look to him and surprised "re-really" "yeah I really need help I wanted to be clean and be a family again" he said while smiling sadly and I smile back a little I got up went to him and hug him tightly like never letting him go again because I don't want to leave him again.

We finished our lunch and for the plan at the camp I told him that I'm going home and told him to be careful "don't for on saturday neil so tomorrow be ready for all the stuff you can used" "I know I'll never forget and thank you" he said I smile and nod "I'll see you on satarday" "k and tell the others that I miss them" "I will" and that I left and happy that he agree when I'm in my car I texted ender saying "thank you for the help" when she texted back she said "you're welcome <3" I chuckled how cute it was and I started my car and drove back home also hope that guy never bothered neil again