chapter 10

Tw: mention self harm, sexual harassment, swearing

Dream's pov

Me and drista headed back to our house and yes we got home early because all teachers had a meeting for the celebration of our school on next week anyways when we got to our house I'll make sure to check on the window if dad was on the living room and of course still there "listen dad is here we had to be quiet ok" I told drista and she nod "ok" she said so I open the door quietly we got inside but I let drista in first and she went upstairs quietly she look to me and I sign her that go to her room and locked she frowned and scared because I might get caught but she just nod when I get inside I closed the door slowly I was about to go upstairs until "where are you going" he said I just stop and didn't say anything I just went to and confront him but never eye contact I just look down "answer my question sweetheart" he said "I...to my room" "to your room" he said I just nod.

I just hold my hands and rubbing it because I'm started to get nervous suddenly he grab my wrist I hissed because the wrist he grab were my wounds at and pulled me to him forced me sat on his lap my eyes started tearing up he hold both my arms while his other arm gripped my face forcing me to look up to him I whimpered in pain then tears started came out from my eyes "god I missed your pretty eyes of yours jewel" I sniffed "da-dad please stop you're hur-hurting m-me" "my lovely jewel I missed you so much" he said while he started rubbing my cheek "dad stop I'm not mom!!" I screamed until he pulled me to him closely while he gripped my face again "yes you are don't want me to punished you again say it you're my wife!!!" he screamed "da-dad stop!!!" "just f*ck!ng say it!!!" "stop!!" "just say it you f*ck!ng wh*r€!!!" he screamed while gripping both arms of mine I screamed in pain because of the wounds on my wrist until someone came in the room "dad!!!!" he yelled while dad stop I look at the door who it was and it was exdee dad released me immediately and I run to exdee hugging him and I started crying and he hug me back.

Exdee's pov

While I tried to comfort dream I look to dad in rage "the f*ck did you do to him!!!" I yelled "me and my sweetheart just having a conversation" "conversation? what you did was making him uncomfortable and don't call him that!!" "whatever" he said while rolled his eyes then continue watching tv I take dream with me headed upstairs and went to his room while he was still crying I sat him down to his bed try to make him calm "hey it's ok he's not gonna hurt you anymore" he sniffed until he stop crying I noticed that he keeps holding his wrist "dream is your wrist hurt?" I ask he froze making suspicious "dream can you pull down your sleeve please" he was shaking he sigh and pull up the sleeve.

My eyes wide that his wrist had wounds "dream what happened and who" I ask he look to me still tears on his eyes "dee I'm sorry" he said whisper I was confused what he meant "dream what do you mean" "I..I hurt myself" I was shocked what he said or what he did so I hug him immediately try to comfort him "calm down you're ok" "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry" "shh it's ok it's not you're fault" we we're just quiet while I'm still hugging him.

(Lunch time)

The others except dad and I were at the kitchen enjoying our lunch time and I'm happy that dream feeling a little better until remember about neil "ok guys I have an announcement" everyone look at me "what is dee" cita said "well I had good news only is that neil is going to therapy camp and this weekend he will be here to see you guys before leaving" I said everyone who are happy especially lucid.

That they can finally meet neil again "wow I can't believe it's been years that I haven't seen him" cita said "heh yeah me too" lucid said "yeah but how long he'll return to home after therapy" cita said "I'm not sure he'll just call me that's all but the matters now that he'll be clean also he said he missed you guys too" after our conversation we continue eating but still noticed that dream seems quiet like he was actually hiding something from me.

After lunch we put all the dishes so lucid can clean them as I was about headed to my room I saw dream just sitting on his bed and keeps staring at the floor so I went inside make sure he's ok "hey dream somethings bothered you" he gasp and look up to me and seems relief "oh exdee I thought you were ummm..drista" "no just me and can we talk" he nod so I sat beside him "listen I always noticed you a lot also since you were 5" "what do you mean" "I mean you always quiet sometimes it something bothering you I can help you know".

He got quiet again "dream listen you can tell me" "no I...I'm fine you don't need to worry" "are you sure" "yes" for me I don't believe him but I don't want to pushed it down and don't want another problem what it is I'm sure hell tell me someday "ok listen if you had problems tell me ok" he nod and I smile a little that he understand so I got up and headed to my room but I really want to know what he was hiding but not right now