Important news!!!

TW: mention gr00m€d and mention suicide

Hi my little blobs I know I decided to rewrite all my stories but in not shipping way to be honest (sometimes I always change my mind) I still really don't want to rewritten it, it's not just I'm too lazy, don't have motivation to write it's because, my mind decided it because about dream's new video earlier (which was feel bad to it especially to his family and friends but I really feel bad to his family when they swatted them) and I know all of you readers were disappointed or sad because that I decide it.

So I think I'm not gonna rewritten the whole story but I will I rewrite all the mention NSFW scenes because dream is uncomfortable with it do to his boundaries, so that means that I'm gonna rewritten the whole story of "The Wastaken Family" like I said the story is really an uncomfortable story probably there's some under age readers like to read it all my stories especially some other fan writers.

So yeah this is my important news hope you all understand also again I only ship they're characters not the real content creators and please for god sake if you're like a hater of some other content creators stop ruining people's lives not just some dream drama or some other content creators drama, there's a video on tiktok I saw probably was like a months ago probably before halloween or something, there's a tiktoker who was a cosplayer of ghost (a fictional character game called COD) he got suicide on his tiktok stream he did it because of the false accusations or allegations saying that he gr00m€d a teenager girl even it wasn't true it was a plan from another cosplayer of COD and his girlfriend was the one who made an fake allegations.

I really feel bad of him especially to his family and friends that they lost someone that they love because of the allegations, so yeah if you guys had an twitter or some other social media accounts please be more careful using it this might be happened us because some other people (probably had mental problems) like to ruin our lives.

So yeah again this is my important news also I will see you guys after my final exam (and please pray for me of my college life I'm scared about my grades) and love y'all!!! ♡♡♡