Characters

Hello, welcome to characters. Some of these characters belong to Disney, some to authors. Disclaimer, the Disney characters in this story are not going to follow their stories original plotline and everything in this story is from my mind's creation. I apologize if your zodiac is not the gender you wanted or if the villain or hero's are not what you wanted, I did try to spice things up a little bit from my other story and I used some villains and hero's who don't get enough love. I'm sorry the character intro's are a bit strange but I did try to specify their genders. Please Enjoy. 

Couples that almost had the kids or did, some may end up being shown in the story. Kida and Milo, Hades, Maleficent, Mulan and Li Shang, Cruella, Evil Queen, Jafar, Jim, Helga Sinclair, Pocahontas, Queen of Hearts, Esmerelda, Hercules, Aurora, Aladdin and Jasmin, Snow White, Tiana, Merida, Ursula, Anna and Kristoff, Raya.

                                                                                          Aries

With black hair and brown eyes Aries is sure to capture anyone's attention in a crowd. She may not live the closest to most other kingdoms but she knows everything that happens everywhere. Her mother Mulan taught her to be a strong independent woman and Aries is willing to fight for what she loves. Her father has taught her the way of the sword and how to fight and Aries is ready to take over leading her fathers army. 

                                                                                      Sagittarius

Sagittarius got his mothers brown hair and his fathers personality, making him the ultimate sassy prince of Arendelle. His mother Anna has taught him the ways of the castle and how to be a great ruler, his father has taught him the ways of the people and how to have fun. His Aunt Elsa often takes him for weekends away where she teaches him everything she knows about controlling his emotions after they found he had mild ice powers. 

                                                                                       Leo

Raised by Helga Sinclair but believed to be someone else's child, Leo has had a better childhood than most on the kingdom of the lost. After being abandoned by her real mother when she was five months old, Leo got adopted by Helga Sinclair who became determined to raise the child to have the best life she could possibly give her. Due to her mother being betrayed, Leo has never really talked to men and is terrified of one day having to. Leo has black hair and perfect facial structure which unfortunately means island boys like to target her for favors which often fuels her fear of men. 

                                                                                  Virgo

With white hair and brown eyes, Virgo stands out in any crowd on land. After growing up in the beautiful city of Atlantis, Virgo has a hard time adjusting to land peoples ways and all their staring at her. Her mother Kida has taught her everything about Atlantis and her father Milo has taught her about everything else. Virgo was homeschooled by her father her entire life and she is every bit as smart as him. 

                                                                                 Taurus

Taurus has grown up on Treasure Planet and has many incredible stories to tell. He often breaks the rules just like his father, Jim, and both have had many run ins with the law. Taurus is every bit like his father and is very fun to be around unless he finds you to boring. Taurus needs constant excitement in his life and struggles with sitting still and being put into how people picture a zodiac. 

                                                                                  Capricorn

Capricorn is the quiet daughter of Cinderella and Prince Charming. She is very obedient a shy and gets very nervous when she has to meet new people. Her mother has kept her slightly isolated from people and Capricorn is slightly spoiled. Her father, Prince Charming, was the one who suggested bringing the zodiacs together as an attempt to make friends with the villains and to get his daughter to meet people. 

                                                                                      Aquarius

Aquarius is the son of the queen of hearts, he is considered a villain but lives in his own kingdom with his mother. Aquarius is very harsh on people and is notorious for the death sentence, most people are terrified by the prince and Aquarius loves it. His black hair and black eyes make him extremely handsome and he loves tormenting girls who find him attractive. His father is very worried for his son and for the safety of the zodiacs his son will be living with. 

                                                                                        Libra

The quiet son of Aurora and Philip, Libra is very fair and loves everyone equally. He believes that the villains need second chances and that he can change them, but he fears Maleficent's son. Libra is ready to welcome the rest of the zodiacs into his kingdom and he wishes for them all to be friends. His parents are very concerned for the safety of their son and the three fairies have secretly blessed the prince with luck. Libra is determined that he will find new friends and love with the zodiacs, but he knows something is going to go wrong.

                                                                                       Gemini

Gemini is the son of Cruella De Vil and is treated as more of a slave than a child. Gemini has become the victim of his mothers torture and is glad that he is finally getting the chance to leave. He believes that the kings and queens will be able to help the kids of the villain kingdom. He has made it his mission to help the kids of the kingdom so none of them ever have to feel like he did. 

                                                                                       Cetus

Cetus is the daughter of Snow White and Ferdinand, while her family life is a little strange, the princess has grown up to be a lovely young woman. She lives with all her cousins who have all declared that they will be her protector against the villains. Cetus believes that the villain kids will tear the kingdom apart and is ready to kill anyone that gets in her way. Her father is the gentle and kind hearted king, but he feels as though his daughter may take after someone else.

                                                                                        Ophiuchus

Ophiuchus is the lovely dancing king of Notre Dame and often dances alongside his mother Esmerelda. His father has taught him to be a guard and his mother has taught him to be kind. Ophiuchus captures the hearts of many women around him but always feels lonely, but a visit to his uncle always fixes it. He believes that the villain kids may be given a hard time because of their parents and he wishes to give them a chance like his mother did to his uncle.

                                                                                          Pisces

Being the daughter of Belle and Adam, Pisces is next in line for the throne. Adam and Belle's kingdom holds all fairytale creatures and people who feel as though they don't belong anywhere else and they look up the princess with lots of respect. Pisces want's to join her kingdom to the villain one and believes that she can after she meets Maleficent's son and heir to the villain kingdom. Pisces has a fair heart and the looks of an angel and her parents are prepared to let her leave the kingdom to try and join forces. 

                                                                                      Cancer

The daughter of Ursula is rather violent and hot headed. She hates all news or royalty and is willing to kill any prince or princess that stands in her way. She wishes to become the queen of the main kingdom so she can show everyone what she had to live like for years. Her friend Gemini is also a zodiac and she is going to protect him against the dreaded royals. Her white hair is always tied in a bun and she is always snarling and growling, she is very intimidating and has many of her mothers powers that she hopes to use when she gets to the other kingdom. 

                                                                                       Scorpio

Scorpio is Maleficent's son and the heir to the lost kingdom. He always wears a hood to cover his hair and many rumors circle about why. His mother has sent him on a mission to kill Aurora and Philip and Scorpio is determined not to fail her. He loves to torture people and the entire kingdom of villains fear him as much as his mother.