Chapter 1

"So this idea of yours Charming, explain?" Eric said as he sat at the table of leaders. "I propose that we bring all of the zodiacs together to better our bond with the kingdom of the lost" Charming explained as the rest of the table scoffed. "Or are you just doing it because your daughter wont leave home?" Flynn said jeeringly and Aladdin nodded. "I for one agree with this plan, as the father of a zodiac and a ruler of a kingdom I wish for the zodiacs to meet and help the lost kingdom grow back into ours" Li Shang said and Kristoff also agreed. "I believe that bringing all the kingdoms together again may be a good move, but I don't think we can bring all the villains over, but we shouldn't rule out the children" he said and the room contemplated his words. "As much as I would love to bring all villain children over now, we should just start with the zodiac ones and then make our judgement from there" Adam suggested and some of the members nodded. "Once we suggest this to the ladies" Aladdin said as he began the paperwork. "All in favor of bringing the zodiacs together" Adam said as he raised his hand to show his vote. All other hands eventually went up and Adam nodded "Bring in the queens, I'm sure they will also have their answer by now."

The news of all zodiacs coming together spread like wildfire throughout all kingdoms. Everywhere Ophiuchus walked he could hear people gossiping about the other zodiacs "I heard one is extremely violent" he heard a lady whisper and he stopped so he could hear more. "Ursula's kid is a hard one, very violent and hot headed unless her boy crush is around, I hope it's a zodiac too otherwise someone's going to be killed" the lady continued and Ophiuchus stood in shock as he heard both the woman talk about who they thought was going to die. "Mother" Ophiuchus called out when he walked through the door, Esmerelda looked down from the stairs and frowned when she saw her son's face. "What is it?" she asked but Ophiuchus didn't have time to explain before his father burst through the door. "I'm back from the meeting, you might want to sit down" Phoebus said as he walked through the door and sat down at the table. Esmerelda and Ophiuchus said down and waited for Phoebus to speak, Quasimodo also came down the stairs and sat when he saw them all at the table. "It has been decided that villain kids should be given another chance, starting with the zodiacs, all zodiacs and the bonus two will be sent to a house in Adam's kingdom where their supposed to be friends and help improve the lives of the villains" Phoebus explained and Ophiuchus's eyes widened. "I'm going to leave?" he asked and his father nodded. "No, No!" Ophiuchus yelled as he left the table and ran up the stairs to his room. Quasimodo followed his nephew and sat on the bed with him. "Maybe you need to give them all a chance" he said and Ophiuchus looked at him "I don't want to leave here, I want to meet the others and help them but Adam and Belle's kingdom is just so far away and there's going to be villains who I want to help but you know" he said and his uncle nodded. "Give them a chance, if it goes south I'll be the one to get you" Quasimodo said and Ophiuchus nodded as he began packing to go to his new home.

"Absolutely not!" Aquarius screamed as he threw a chair at his father. "It's a new chance for you" the king of hearts said timidly and Aquarius screamed again. "I'm not going to live in a house full of self-centered royals! They're always stuck up and self centered, I should just kill them all" Aquarius screamed as he threw another chair at the king. "Your authority only works in this kingdom Aquarius, if you kill someone you will be sent to jail" the king said and Aquarius screamed some more. "You are going" the queen of hearts said in a low voice. Aquarius stopped and turned red faced to his mother. "I will not!" he spat and his mother's nostrils flared as she got ready to yell. The king of hearts began evacuating all the servants and he quickly left the room himself. "Do not disobey me Aquarius! You will be going to live with the other zodiacs so I don't have to look at your awful face! Kill them all for I care just get out of my kingdom!" The queen roared and Aquarius began to yell insults back. Aquarius stormed to his room and began packing his bags, he knew that staying in this kingdom would be a bad idea if his mother was trying to send him away. "Curse this damn place" he spat as he thought of all the best ways to behead his mother. 

Aries stared at her father in disbelief as she began to process what he had just said. Aries was moving out of her kingdom and into a house with all the other zodiacs, she was not going to stand by that. Mulan put her hand on her daughters shoulder and smiled sadly. "Why?" Aries asked as she tried to contain her anger. "To better the relation ships between the villains and ourselves" Mulan said gently and Aries sighed. "When do I leave?" she huffed and Li Shang smiled at his daughter. "In two days they will sent a carriage" he said and Aries pouted as she realized what little time she had left. "I'm going to visit my brother first" Aries said as she walked to her older brothers room. Pegasus was dancing and singing when Aries walked in and Aries couldn't help but laugh at how dumb he looked. "Ah hello" Pegasus said as he turned off his music and sat down on the bed. Aries smiled sadly and sat down next to her brother. "Did you know?" Aries asked and Pegasus gave her a confused look. "In two day's I'm leaving for Belle's kingdom where I'm staying with all the other zodiacs" she said and her brothers eyes widened. "Woah I knew you were going to at some point but that's to soon" he said as he hugged his sister. "Well I think it's time I give you a present" Pegasus said as he jumped off the bed and walked over to his closet. He pulled out a long sword and gave it to his sister with a small smile. "Once my sword and now your sword" he said and Aries looked at him with tears in her eyes. "Beat up the boys and show them what women can do" he said as his sister hugged him. 

Virgo smiled as she sat on top of the statues. News reached Atlantis quite slowly and when it finally did, Milo took a long look at the letter. "Virgo" he yelled out and Virgo looked down at the ground. She swung herself down from the tower and landed perfectly in front of her parents. "Yes father?" she asked and Milo sighed as he looked at his wife. "You have been summoned to the surface" Milo said and both Kida and Virgo stood awestruck at him. "What?" Kida demanded and Milo handed her the letter. "To meet the zodiacs? I don't understand what that means" Kida said and Virgo looked at her father. "So a zodiac is like a star constellation and one was assigned to a certain point in time to watch over and protect people, but they can be born into people but it can be very hard to tell" Milo explained and Virgo looked horrified. "I don't want to leave, don't make me" she said desperately and Milo looked down. "I don't know if there is anything we can do, if you have been summoned, the letter was signed by all sorts of different kings and queens" Kida said as she grabbed her husbands hand. "I have to leave" Virgo muttered in shock, Kida looked at her daughter and then at her husband. Milo took a step forward and hugged his daughter. "The surface is great Virgo, your going to love it, and I'll go with you to the surface and help you settle in before we leave, alright?" Milo said and Virgo nodded. "We shall all go, I want to see that my daughter is treated right" Kida said and Milo nodded. "We probably have to leave immediately" he said and both girls nodded as they went their separate ways to tell the people. 

Pisces looked out the window with a large smile as she thought of her future. "The zodiacs are coming! How amazing is that?" she said excitedly and Belle nodded. "Yes you will finally get to meet them" Belle said as she rubbed her daughters shoulders, Adam looked a bit more concerned. "But the villains to" he said and Pisces turned to him. "Villain kids dad, maybe they can be better, maybe we can help them" she said as she turned back to the window and stared at the lost kingdom of villains. "Can you really help them?" Adam asked and Belle turned to him with a playful look. "I tamed someone who people thought was a villain" she said with a grin and Adam frowned and raised an eyebrow. "I was not a villain, I was only twelve or so" he said and Belle laughed as she kissed her husbands forehead. "Just be careful Pisces, you don't know what they will be like" Adam said and his daughter nodded. "But is it a bad idea to have Maleficent's son and Aurora's son in the same house?" Pisces asked and Belle's eyes widened. "Oh I didn't know Maleficent's son was a zodiac, how do you know?" Belle asked and Pisces looked at her with a smile. "He told me" she replied a she looked back out the window with a dreamy look. 

Hello, thank you for reading Chapter 1. Sorry about all the character swaps, there will be less swaps as the book goes on like I did with zodiac war. I hope you enjoyed going into the characters worlds and seeing a little bit about them. Thank you and see you in whatever chapter of a story I upload next.