Chapter 27

Another warning. This chapter mentions rape and has strong language.

                                                                                           Cetus

"Finally" Cetus grinned as she looked at Scorpio intently. He shifted uncomfortably and mumbled "I'm not allowed to leave the house." Cetus waved his doubts away and demanded him to come with her. Scorpio followed her obeisantly but cautiously. Silence followed the two as they began walking away from the house. "What do you want to do in the kingdom?" he asked nervously. Cetus turned to look over her shoulder and smiled manically. "I want to meet Claude Frollo"

Cetus had been obsessed with Ophiuchus for days. She had begun to make him a suit and always baked something for him to eat. She didn't want to call it a crush, it had to be more than that. But it certainly wasn't just friendly gestures. Another thing she had been obsessing over was Claude Follo. The one who tried to burn Esmerelda, Ophiuchus's mother, and imprisoned Quasimodo in the bell tower. He was such an evil man and someone who was hated by all, but he was so interesting to read about. Cetus had decided that she was going to call in a favor, by that she meant forcing Scorpio to do her bidding. After all it was Scorpio who had been sending her letters when he was still stuck in the kingdom. She looked over her shoulder again and saw Scorpio still following her nervously. Cetus had never bothered to ask why he had been sending letters to people, she knew she wasn't the only one who had received them. 

She ducked under a tree branch and stopped to sit down on a rock. "Why Frollo? Not the Evil Queen?" he questioned as he sat down next to her. "I have no interest in her, I've heard enough from my mother" she said dismissively. Scorpio clearly took the hint that she didn't want a conversation and just sat waiting for her. Minutes of silence followed. Cetus had no idea what she was going to say when she finally saw Frollo for herself. Maybe they would talk about Ophiuchus, what if he didn't know that Esmerelda had a son. She turned to face Scorpio who turned to meet her eyes. "Did you ever meet Frollo?" she asked. Scorpio nodded and pulled out a fidget toy from his pocket, the toy was given to him by Pisces who was tired of him playing with the bottom of his shirts. "What was he like?" she asked and watched him fidget nervously. "Well he was Frollo. Tall, very unpleasant, hates children, tries to murder anyone who gets in his way, and he rapes people" he answered quietly. Cetus frowned and narrowed her eyes. "Will he try to hurt me?" she asked. Scorpio said nothing but that seemed to answer the question anyway. 

Walking to the kingdom took a lot longer than Cetus expected, but also seemed not long enough. She couldn't believe the house she lived in was so close to the villain kingdom, it was barely three hours away from the house. Scorpio had uncertainly followed her the whole way, too scared to turn back and face the wrath but also to scared to stay with Cetus. She looked up at the magic barrier that divided the kingdom and took a deep breath of the fresh air, she knew no fresh air was inside the kingdom she was about to enter. "Please turn back" Scorpio suggested but Cetus turned around to glare at him. "Open the magic door pretty boy" she ordered. 

Somehow a hole appeared in the barrier. Cetus looked at Scorpio impressed and nodded her approval before entering the villain kingdom. Black and grey buildings loomed high above her head, none of these buildings in good condition. Every building looked like it was about to fall over and break at any second. "Where is this?" Cetus asked in amazement as she looked around. Everything around them was grey and black. Bodies of various animals and some people were littered across the streets. There was only one living person walking the streets, he was making sure none of the bodies had any loot. A piece of wood fell down from one of the buildings and wind suddenly shot through the alleyway. Cetus's skirt blew up and she quickly pushed it down as she watched the wind. Buildings started falling apart around her from the winds force and Scorpio had to pull her back from being hit by a brick. She turned to Scorpio and beckoned for him to lead the way. "Wait!" a voice yelled from behind the magic barrier. Both Scorpio and Cetus turned around confused at the sudden shout. "I want to come too!" Pisces panted as she lay her hand against the barrier.