Chapter 29

Sagittarius

"Hades?" Adam repeated in absolute horror as he stared at Libra. The scream seemed to be getting louder and then it suddenly cut off. A woman ran up to them and pulled on Ferdinand's shirt. 

"Don't let him take me! Please I don't want anymore children!" she pleaded and Ferdinand instinctively hid the woman behind him. A laugh and long whistle seemed to circle around the group of zodiacs and the adults. The woman curled up sobbing behind Ferdinand's back and began pleading to the gods to save her. 

"Darling Belle! What a pleasure to see you again" a voice called and Gaston himself turned the corner. Belle went white and Adam drew a dagger from his pocket. 

"Oh Adam, can't you say hi to an old friend without the weapons. I'm sure you understand that I can't show my children things like that" Gaston laughed. A small child appeared from behind him. She was small and had extremely dark hair, and she looked absolutely terrified. Sagittarius got down on one knee and held his arms open for the child. Gaston grabbed ahold of the child's hair and dragged her forwards with him. He shot a nasty look at Sagittarius but smiled again when he looked at Belle. 

"I heard you have a daughter too, isn't that lovely, look at us all becoming parents. It's such a shame you'll never see her again" Gaston laughed and threw the now crying child towards Sagittarius. He held his arms open and the child fell into them sobbing quietly. 

"Where is my niece and daughter?" Snow White demanded as she pushed Adam aside. Gaston looked down at Snow White who was extremely short compared to him, even compared to a child Snow White was short. Gaston chuckled and roughly pushed her backwards. 

"No one knows where she is, but they should've known better than to trust the child of Maleficent. I heard he even eats his victims and uses their bones as furniture, although that's likely just fairytales. Did he ever tell you about his kill count? It must be in the hundreds" " Gaston smiled. 

"Your wrong" Cancer insisted and took a step forward. Gaston turned to her in interest and looked her up and down. 

"Ursula's daughter, Cruella's son, and Helga's adopted child. You betrayed us children, you'll be lucky if hell doesn't come for you" Gaston smiled before turning to walk away. He stopped walking and held up a pair of glasses as if he was showing off. Adam gasped and Belle almost fainted, judging from their reactions Sagittarius assumed it was Pisces's pair of glasses. 

"This may be the last thing your daughter will leave behind, who knows what Scorpio could be doing? My guess is raping and torturing the two girls" he smiled before he turned down an alleyway and out of sight. 

Adam had a very grim look on his face. A look only a father who lost his only child could pull off. He turned around the face everyone in their group. Gemini shook his head and tried to insist that they were just stories but Adam cut him off. "When we find them, if we find them, I want Scorpio to be tied up and gagged until further notice. Aquarius take us back through the door, we're going to call for back-up" he declared. 

Cancer screamed and yelled as Mulan and Li Shang chained her to the wall. She hurled insults at them and then at Adam. "You have no idea what your doing!" she screamed but Adam turned away. Barrels of swords and daggers were thrown around and everyone going on the mission took one, or had one forced into their hands. "Dad?" Sagittarius pleaded but Kristoff turned away and walked off. Another indignant yell rung through the walls of the room as Aquarius had his hands tied behind his back by his own father. "It's for the best Aqua" Winston insisted but Aquarius yelled and bit him. Merida shoved a rag in his mouth and pulled his hair, she whispered something in Scottish before letting go of his hair.