Chapter 31

Aquarius

Aries was not avoiding him completely as she tried to cover up the fact that she was crying. Mulan had her arm around her daughter to comfort her as they looked for Scorpio. Libra and Philip had rejoined the ground and were still trying to reason with the war party. 

"So were looking for teenager?" Merida questioned as she lead Aquarius through the streets.

"Maleficent's son, and apparently Hades's son too. He will be much more dangerous than we thought" Aladdin replied 

"But he is a child! We're planning on killing a child!" Merida insisted. She turned to Aquarius with a concerned expression. Aladdin shrugged and walked faster so he could catch up to the other members of the party. Merida leant forward and pulled the gag out of Aquarius's mouth. 

"You look suspicious, what do you know?" Merida demanded. Aquarius groaned and opened and shut his jaw a bit, it was getting painful to keep his mouth open so long. 

"The doors in Wonderland will take you anywhere, if we go to one and tell it to take us to Hades we'll find them" Aquarius replied quietly. Merida looked around at the war party and nodded her head. 

"I'll untie you, we'll go fetch the girls and tell the boy to hide somewhere far away from this war." Merida did as she said she would and began to untie Aquarius. He grabbed her arm and led her into an alleyway where he pulled out on of his multiple stopwatches and one live duckling that managed to get into his pocket. "Doorways" he whispered into a green and gold stopwatch, he then pressed the green button. 

Merida gasped as the villain kingdom almost seemed to melt around them. Buildings began turning to liquid and sloshing around their feet. The melted buildings were now forming new structure, hundreds of doorways. Aquarius pressed the gold button on the stop watch and everything snapped back into being solids. 

"Find the one that says HSM" Aquarius instructed. Both he and Merida began reading the labels above the door. After minutes of searching for the door Merida finally yelled out "Here." Aquarius rushed over to her, which took a lot longer than you would think since he was about 75 doors away from how and this was Wonderland. He looked at the door label, it really did say HSM. 

"Take me to Hades!" he commanded and opened then shut the door. He waited a few more seconds before opening the door again. 

"Holy shit!" a familiar voice yelled out. Cetus looked at Aquarius and Merida in amazement. They both entered the room quickly but left the door open so they could get back. 

"Girl's we're taking you home now! Scary boy teenager you need to run" Merida barked. Hades slipped out of the shadows and looked down at Merida intimidatingly. "Dad stop, what's going on?" Scorpio asked. His now blue hair was full of braids and Pisces was finishing up the last of them. 

"They're looking for you to kill you child, they believe you kidnaped the two princesses and killed them" Merida explained as she had a staring competition with Hades which she ended up winning. "Why would I do that?" Scorpio asked. Merida and Aquarius both shrugged. "But they're coming for you, if we take the girls back maybe they wont be so hell bent on killing you" Aquarius suggested. Cetus and Pisces both nodded and prepared to walk over before a loud bang could be heard above them. "We've been found" Hades commented, Scorpio whacked his father annoyedly as walked over to a small vent. Aquarius walked over to join him and they both looked outside. "Why is everything on fire?" Scorpio asked, Aquarius shrugged. 

"Break down the roof! I want those girls found and Scorpio dead!" Adam roared. Scorpio's braided blue hair began to spark, and then suddenly burst into blue flames. 

"You'll never take me!" he yelled back. Aquarius could see the war party grin at his words, now they knew he was there. "The fuck are you doing?" Hades demanded and ran over to his son "Your going to be murdered!" he added as he peered out the vent. "Girl's through the door now!" Hades yelled as a flaming arrow was pointed at the vent. Merida pushed Pisces and Cetus through the door. Hades grabbed Aquarius and also shoved him though the door before running through himself. "Scorpio!" Aquarius yelled out but Hades hissed. "He's going to be fine, he has a huge temper on him" Hades said as he shut the door behind them. 

"Take me to Philip!" Merida yelled at a door. She opened the door and everyone ran out towards the war party, but none of them expected the sight before them, except maybe Hades who had  raised Scorpio. There was no longer a Scorpio, there was a giant blue dragon. 

"Holy fuck!" Pisces yelled in wonder. Adam wheeled around and Ferdinand ran over to hug his daughter. "We're alive! Don't hurt Scorpio!" Cetus yelled and wormed her way out of her fathers arms. Adam's face fell as he looked down at the two girls, and Aquarius who was trying his hardest to look like he hadn't done anything. 

"I'm sorry he has to die, we never should've created this kingdom we should've just destroyed everyone!" Adam yelled. Flaming arrows were pointed up towards the blue dragon, but he didn't seem to care. Scorpio's blue wings began flapping, almost knocking everyone off their feet because of how strong they were. "Kill me? I'll kill you all!" the dragon laughed. He rose high up in the air before he suddenly turned back human, except with the addition of flaming blue wings. He swooped down towards the ground and at the war party. He held out his hands and grabbed Libra's shirt. Libra let out a yell of horror as suddenly he wasn't on the ground anymore, before a blue portal opened in front of Scorpio and both boys disappeared through it. 

Everyone looked astounded at the portal, Flynn Rider tried to get through it but it shut almost the second he touched it. "How many things are going to go off plan today?" Maleficent asked from where she had appeared next to Hades. "He takes after me" Hades boasted and Maleficent snarled at him. 

A low growl could be heard from behind everyone, the low growl of a beast. Adam rasied his head, his eyes were like a dancing fire of fury. He turned to Philip with a look of absolute outrage. "I want every zodiac put in the dungeon until we're done out work here" he commanded, Philip began to protest but Adam silenced him. "Dad!" Pisces yelled but Adam turned to her completely outraged. 

"When we finally Scorpio and kill him, move onto that bitch that is Ursula's daughter, and then the Prince of Hearts himself" Adam commanded. Aquarius took a step back, why was he on the list to be killed? "What did he do?" Winston demanded in horror. "After he's dead we'll kill that bitch of a wife of yours!" Adam roared. Aquarius took another step back, took one last look at Aries's horrified face, before he turned and began running. 

He could hear footsteps behind him, he was being chased by someone. He fumbled in his pocket and pulled out the green and gold stopwatch. "Ursula's house!" he yelled into it, he had to warn Cancer. The world began to melt around him as he ran, but it wasn't fast enough. Li Shang grabbed Aquarius by the shoulders but momentarily looked around at the melting world, this gave Aquarius enough time to push him out of it. Li Shang fell through the liquid and back into the real world, leaving Aquarius press the button on the stop watch. Ursula's house appeared in front of him, it was on the pier and half in the water. "Cancer! Cancer!" he screamed and ran inside the house. Cancer, Anna, and Ursula turned to him confused as he leant against the doorframe panting. 

"Cancer!" he panted and held out his stopwatch. 

"They're planning on killing us too" 

Drama, I like it. I got this chapter written very fast, and although I only posted a chapter yesterday you guys deserve another, and I was having way to much fun writing. I don't know if I've mentioned this before but there is something for this story I've really wanted to write ever since I posted the first chapter, and it's finally happening very soon. I am very excited to finally post that scene, I've been thinking about it for way to long not to post it. Well I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I hope to see you in whatever I upload next.