Chapter 24

Aquarius

"What am I supposed to do? She keeps touching me like she's planning on killing me" Aquarius rambled from where he was laying on the couch. "I don't think she's planning on hurting you" Sagittarius reassured. From what Sagittarius had seen when he walked in on them twice, it looked like Aries liked him. "Aquarius I shall be leaving now" Winston said as he entered the room. The King of Hearts had travelled down to see Aquarius and bring him support, which happened to be a scary looking cat. The cat jumped into Aquarius's arms and growled "I will eat you" before trotting out of the room. Winston ruffled his sons hair awkwardly and then said goodbye to all the zodiacs. "Aquarius before I leave your mother sent me something for you" Winston said as he pulled a small package out of his pocket and handed it to his son. Aquarius inspected it carefully to make sure his mother hadn't felt very creative with what she had sent. Aquarius had woken up multiple times to packages containing his pets heads in them, his current pet had to live in the servants quarters and no one was allowed to say it was his cat. "Do you know what it is?" Aquarius asked but Winston shook his head. "Well it can't be the cat, and it's to small to be a head anyway" Winston shrugged before walking out the front door and into a carriage. 

"Are you ever planning on opening that?" Sagittarius asked as Aquarius played with the package in his hands. "I don't really want to know what's inside it" he sighed as he held the package up for Sagittarius. "Last time my mother gave me something it was still bleeding" he said as Sagittarius took the package. "Well we can open it together" Sagittarius offered as he turned it over in his hands. Aquarius nodded and leant in closer to Sagittarius to help him pull off the brown paper. Aquarius screwed his eyes shut as he waited for Sagittarius to reveal what was inside the package. Silence followed before Sagittarius grabbed Aquarius's hands. "It's fine to look at" he insisted as he dragged Aquarius's fingers over the object. 

Aquarius opened his eyes nervously and looked down at the small object. There was a small velvet box in the palm of his hand. He carefully opened the box and frowned when he saw the ring inside. "Why did my mother give me her engagement ring?" he asked confused. "Why should I know?" Sagittarius asked as he inspected the small ring. The ring was made of three sperate bands, two identical bands made of pure silver and had ruby gems, and one golden band with a large heart shaped ruby. The story of his parents engagement was that the Queen of Hearts had spotted Winston hiding in the back of a party and decided he would make a good enough father. There was only one night spent between the couple, that was the night the Queen of Hearts ended up pregnant from, Winston was far to scared of his wife to have anymore children. Aquarius noticed a small note attached to the top of the box. He pulled out the small piece of paper and read what his mother had written him. He groaned and put down the note. Sagittarius looked up concerned and asked "What's wrong?" Aquarius his his face in his hands and mumbled "She want's me to get married this year" 

Aquarius ate his food in silence. As good as the food made by Scorpio and Virgo was he wasn't enjoying it. Marriage, he wasn't even twenty. Where was he supposed to find a woman willing to marry him quickly? None of the zodiacs would be stupid enough to do it, and he didn't want to force anyone. "Not hungry?" Taurus asked as he looked down at Aquarius's still full plate. "Lost my appetite" Aquarius mumbled in reply. He looked up just as Aries looked down from where she had been staring at him again. "Why does she keep doing that?" Aquarius asked himself. As concerning as Aries staring at him was he had bigger problems to deal with, he had to either find a wife or kill his mother. He cursed mentally when he realized he couldn't even ask the boys when they went to bed since he had been staying on the couch, Libra was almost certain to have an answer to his problem. He looked back over to where Aries was staring at him again and sighed, she was another problem he could add to his list. So far he only had two very big problems

1. Either kill mother or get married

2. Figure out what was going on with Aries

And he wasn't sure of what to do about either of them.

"Where exactly am I supposed to find some girl willing to marry me?" Aquarius groaned as he hugged the pillow tighter. "Well your a handsome guy, I'm sure there's at least one woman" Scorpio reassured. Gemini opened a packet of chips and handed them around as he thought of any answers for Aquarius. "Maybe there's a zodiac willing too" Libra suggested threw a mouth full of chips. "Literally every woman in this house wants me dead, and probably Taurus and Ophiuchus as well" Aquarius reminded as he dipped his hand in the bag of chips. "Aries is constantly looking at you all dreamy like, and Virgo seems to like you enough" Gemini said uncertainly. "Aries hates me, and I've barely talked to Virgo since I moved in" Aquarius groaned and fell dramatically backwards onto Scorpio's lap. Scorpio played with his hair and giggled to himself. "If anyone saw what we four get up too in here they would think we were gay as hell" he giggled. "Well Libra's gay as hell, I have my suspicions on you and Aquarius" Gemini laughed as he opened another packet of chips. "Alright fair" Scorpio grinned as he grabbed some chips. "I'm not gay or bi thank you, now back to the problem" Aquarius insisted. 

"The topic of you getting married or Aries staring at you?" Libra asked. "Both!" Aquarius groaned and looked up at Scorpio. "Personally I have no clue what's going on with Aries, if she has a crush this is a really unique way of showing it" Scorpio said as he turned to looked down at Aquarius. "I think she's denying a crush" Gemini added with a mischievous smile as he waited for Aquarius to react. "There is no way" he insisted. All three boys scoffed and gave him questioning looks. 

"If you are suggesting I propose to Aries that's not going to work" Aquarius snorted. "Dang it I wanted to be best man at the wedding" Libra sighed as he lay back on his bed sadly. "Seriously? She hates me!" Aquarius insisted as he sat up to glare at Gemini and Libra. Scorpio pulled him back down onto his lap and continued playing with his hair. "I don't think she ever hated you, there's no way she could hate you" Gemini assured him with a grin. "And she stared at you whenever she can, that seems a little bit to creepy to just be hating you" Libra added. "No I'm pretty sure she hates me" Aquarius insisted and crossed his arms. "Maybe she will marry you, attractive man with attractive woman" Gemini jokingly suggested and nudged Libra encouragingly. "Makes attractive babies" Libra added with a laugh. Aquarius's face flushed red and he tried to hide behind his hair, only for the hair to be swept away by Scorpio. "Oh man what if the other boys saw what we we're doing, what would they think?" Gemini laughed.

Meanwhile with the other boys.

"No way I was so going to win that round!" Taurus groaned as he slammed down the controller. "You can never defeat me!" Sagittarius laughed as he danced around the room in a horrifying victory dance. "Will you two please sleep" Ophiuchus groaned from underneath his pillow. "Come on Ophiuchus it's only 2:00 am, just another hour" Sagittarius grinned as he picked up his controller and prepared for the next round. "We get up at 6:00!" Ophiuchus yelled and leaped out of bed to attack the two gamers. He raised his pillow above his head and brought it down at full force onto Sagittarius's head. Sagittarius let out a yell and raised his hands to grab Ophiuchus but ended up hitting Taurus in the face. The three spent the rest of their night wrestling each other into getting into bed and sleeping. Ophiuchus ended up winning the war after putting Taurus into a headlock and not letting him go until they both agreed to sleep. 

Another chapter done. Got some drama in this one, that was fun to write. Well I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I'll see you in whatever I upload next.