Chapter 9

Taurus

"Yeah I'll be fine, you went to treasure planet and I'm going to earth" Taurus said as he reassured his father and grandmother again. "That's different, I had Delbert and Amelia" Jim said as he crossed his arms and looked at his son worriedly. Taurus thought for a second before he looked at his grandmother "Wasn't it hard to let him you away but you did it anyway, maybe you have to do that for me" Taurus said as he looked from his grandmother and then to his father. Sarah looked at her son and sighed before turning back to her grandson. "Maybe, but this is different still, Jim was with adults and your with teenagers" Sarah said as she crossed her arms. "I'll be fine, besides I want to explore earth and using this weird bracelet I can talk to you and say when I need help" Taurus said as he held up his wrist and showed the bracelet. "Your mother would die if she saw this" Jim said as he facepalmed and then looked back up at his son with an exasperated look. "Well I'm all for it, he is around the same age Jim was when I took him" Amelia said and Delbert nodded. Taurus could see his father and grandmother about to break and he felt excited but nervous at the same time. He was finally exploring somewhere new, but without anyone he knew. "Fine, fine, three month trial and if anything goes wrong your back on the ship, got it?" Jim asked and Taurus grinned up at his father. "Everyone's leaving now, we should hurry" Delbert said and Sarah ran over to give her grandson a hug. "Use the bracelet whenever you want and if anything happens, me and your father will be back here faster than you know it" Sarah said as she kissed Taurus's cheek and gave him a sad look. Taurus hugged his father for a long time and Jim hugged back immediately. "I'll always been here for you, don't forget that" Jim said and Taurus smiled up at his father. "Farewell Taurus, we shall see you again soon" Delbert said and Amelia nodded as they said their goodbyes. Taurus watched as he family climbed into a carriage and drove off before he ran back into the house to properly look around. 

"It's so boring!" he yelled as he flopped down on the couch next to Scorpio. "I can second that, even the villains use other colors than white" Cancer agreed. "So ugly using just white, they need more black and green" she said and Taurus sat up. "Can you explain what a villain and a hero is? I don't understand why some of you are considered to be worse than everyone else" Taurus said and Virgo nodded and sat down as she began to listen. "Well the villains are people who wronged or tried to kill some ruler in a kingdom, my mother tried to kill a prince and a mermaid so she is considered a villain now that they have their own kingdom, and his mother is considered the worst of all" Cancer explained and Taurus tilted his head. "But your parents did it? Why are you considered bad?" he asked and Gemini frowned. "We grew up with our parents so they think we're just like them" Gemini said as he handed Cancer a drink. "So who are all the villains and what did they all do?" Taurus asked excitedly and the three villain kids frowned. "Well there's hundreds of us, the worst being Maleficent, Hades, Jafar, Ursula, Evil Queen, and Dr. Facilier" Gemini said and Taurus raised an eyebrow. "Who is the worst?" Virgo asked from across the room and Gemini frowned before looking over his shoulder. "Maleficent, and Scorpio's her son" he said and Taurus grinned. "He's the son of the worst villain, cool" he said and Virgo frowned. "We're living in a house with someone so dangerous? How about your parents" she said and Gemini looked down nervously. "My mother signed a contract with a mermaid and let her go on land if the prince liked her, well didn't happen cause Mum got upset and boom, she tried to kill everyone" Cancer said as she took a sip of her drink. "Well Helga, Leo's mother went to Atlantis but the captain wasn't a good person and wanted the power source but Helga realized and tried to stop it, and my mum wanted to skin puppies" Gemini explained and Taurus gave him a horrified look. "You mean those cute things on four legs with the really long ears and curly wool?" he asked stunned and Gemini nodded confused. "I think we need to show you what a puppy is but I think you described one?" Gemini said and Taurus shrugged. "We have other pets on Montressor, better pets" Taurus said and Cancer gave him an annoyed look. "Ah yes your planet, tell me about it" she said in a disgusted voice and Taurus grinned. "Well there's ships and all sorts of creatures that look better than your mother very could" he said teasingly and then watched amused as Cancer help Gemini back from attacking him, a smile crossed his face as he saw both their pissed looks. Taurus got chased out of the room by a concerned Virgo as Gemini walked into the kitchen and picked up a knife. 

Taurus walked around the house in silence as he admired some of the carvings on the walls before he turned a corner and saw Ophiuchus leaning out the open window with something in his mouth. Taurus crept up behind him and said "What are you doing" and laughed as Ophiuchus jumped. The thing in Ophiuchus mouth fell out the open window and Ophiuchus took a step back awkwardly as he tried to hide his face. "Nothing" he said but Taurus looked out the window and stared at the white stick thing on the ground. "Are you supposed to have a white thing in your mouth? What was it?" Taurus asked but Ophiuchus didn't reply as he avoided Taurus's eyes. A minute went by and Taurus huffed before asking again "What was that?" and then crossing his arms as he glared at Ophiuchus. "It's called a cigarette, and no I'm not allowed it" Ophiuchus said as he looked at Taurus slowly. "Why do you have it then?" Taurus asked confused and Ophiuchus rolled his eyes. "Because I hate myself and these will kill me faster, now leave me alone" Ophiuchus growled before he pulled another cigarette out of his pocket and then lit it. "So people take them when they don't want to live or when they hate themselves?" Taurus asked and Ophiuchus growled before pulling out some of his hair. "No you get addicted to them after a while, I use them because I hate myself" Ophiuchus yelled before pushing Taurus out of the room and swearing him to secrecy about the cigarettes. Taurus frowned as he looked back at the door, he saw someone out of the corner of his eye and he smiled when he saw one of the females he forgot the name of. "Uh hi princess lady" Taurus said and the girl rolled her eyes. "It's Cetus, I was sent to get Ophiuchus and you for lunch so hurry up" she said before she walked over to the door. Taurus suddenly flung himself in front of the door and smiled nervously as he looked at Cetus. "Uh, Ophiuchus is changing" he said awkwardly and Ophiuchus mumbled something from behind the door. Cetus rolled her eyes before shoving Taurus out of her way and bursting through the door. "Ophi- ew it smells like smoke in here!" Cetus yelled and Taurus said Ophiuchus hiding his cigarette. "he was showing me how a lighter works and we accidently burned part of the curtains" Taurus said quickly and Cetus sighed before dragging them both down to lunch. They all sat at the table as they began eating the food prepared for them, Taurus looked up to see Ophiuchus staring at him. 'Thank you' Ophiuchus mouthed before he began eating, Taurus smiled before looking down at the food on his plate. 

"This is so weird" Taurus said as he tried biting the food on his plate before spitting it back out. Most of the zodiacs decided it would be funny to randomly give Taurus and Virgo food and have them try it to see their reaction, Virgo had been receiving nice foods while Taurus was stuck with very random stuff. "What is this?" he asked as he gulped down a large glass of water after eating the strange food. Sagittarius was roaring with laughter as he finally said what it was. "It's tripe, cow's stomach" he said through tears and Taurus began spitting again as he tried to get the taste of stomach out of his mouth. "That was so gross!" Taurus yelled as stood up to chase Sagittarius around the room. "Just wait until you try caviar, that'll really fuck you up" Aquarius said from where he was flopped on the couch. "Do I want to know what that is?" Taurus asked and Aquarius grinned before answering. "Fish eggs" he said and Taurus groaned before pretending to throw up. "Why would you eat that?" Taurus asked disgusted and Aquarius shrugged. "My mother loves it, if you want to keep your head you eat what's on your plate" Aquarius said before turning away and staring off into the distance. "Hey your a villain kid, can you tell me about the kingdom" Taurus said as he got distracted looking at Leo. She tensed up when she realized who he was talking to and she shook her head before waling away. Taurus frowned as he watched her leave but decided it wasn't best to pressure her. "It's awful, the villains are all pretty aggressive and girls and some guys aren't safe wherever they go, as well as food shortages and constant murder cases" Gemini said before he also walked out of the room. Taurus glanced over at the window and saw the black kingdom with dark clouds around it, he was absolutely dying to visit the villains. 

Hello, thank you for reading this chapter and sorry for any mistakes. Got a bit of writers block on Zodiac War so I decided I should update this one, I actually wanted to talk a bit about this book. Zodiac War did have a couple dark topics that were vaguely mentioned, but this one is going to have a lot. As of chapter 9 in this book we find out a character smokes and doesn't like themselves where as in War it took like twenty chapters for Libra to admit  her uncle did some inappropriate things to her, so yeah we get to see some dark things hopefully soon. None of my books have set plot lines they're just update whatever and whenever I want so you don't know exactly what to expect. Anyway, thanks for reading and I hope to see you in whatever I upload next.