Chapter 33

Leo

Things with the two remaining villain children had gone poorly, as well as the rest of the zodiacs. In fact most of the kings and queens children had been put into the cell, even some of the queens and a king had been put in a different cell.

"Well this isn't exactly how I envisioned this war would go" Sagittarius said as he tried to get a laugh from the bunch of gloomy teenagers. They had all been thrown into a dungeon, every zodiac and some of their siblings were down there. 

"I don't think anyone predicted this" Pegasus smiled. Aries, his sister, turned to him with an unamused expression and elbowed him in the chest. 

"Of course no one predicted this. How could we have guessed some psychopath would turn into a dragon and kidnap my brother?" Lacerta demanded, Lacerta was Libra's younger brother and Cassiopeia was his sister, and neither of them had taken the news that they're brother was missing very well. 

"Well it isn't a very predictably situation" Leo smiled, she was trying her hardest to stay optimistic. She was extremely worried that the king was going to turn on her and Gemini and sentence them both to death, she was also extremely worried they would go after her mother. 

"Well it could've been predicted if we tried to predict it" Lupus smiled. One of the most surprising things about meeting everyone's siblings was discovering that Cetus had a brother. She was curled up in his lap sleeping peacefully while he talked to the others. But maybe the most surprising sibling was a small child named Alice, who turned out to be Aquarius's two year old sister. This was surprising to literally everyone in the dungeon, including the guards who worked for the Queen of Hearts. Everyone was sure that the king and queen on consummated their marriage once and had Aquarius, but turns out he had a sister they never told anyone about. 

"Well, you guys want to play a game?" Leo asked. Gemini lifted his head from his hands to growl at her before hiding his face again. There were tears streaming down his face but he was trying his hardest to be quiet, in his defense the king had just announced that he wanted Gemini's girlfriend dead. 

"What game?" Taurus asked. 

"We could play panic" Virgo offered, she had also been crying but had finally stopped. 

"We've done enough panicking, let's play Chinese Whispers" Ophiuchus offered but Aries and Pegasus both let out a loud groan of annoyance. 

"Well we can't do nothing" Capricorn said as she glared at Aries and Pegasus. 

"Bang!" Alice yelled and clapped her hands together. 

"We could play that" Ophiuchus offered. This time Leo groaned. 

"No it's so boring and it sucks" she retorted and Ophiuchus groaned. 

"Well I don't know!" he said and dramatically flopped backwards. 

"How about we play don't fight?" Sagittarius asked as he tried to stop the two from starting to argue. 

"Let's play find a way out of the cage" Pisces suggested and everyone nodded in agreement. Most people stood up to begin looking for ways to exit the prison cell. Even Alice bit the bars like she was trying to break them so they could escape. After minutes of looking for an exit they all collapsed back down. 

"That is the thirteenth time we have failed to escape" Pisces groaned. 

"We could play a game " Leo suggested and the game playing argument continued. This exact conversation had already happened multiple times, everything had already happened multiple times.