Chapter 19

Taurus

Taurus sighed and flipped the page of his book, he and Virgo had been given books to study if they wished so they could understand some things about earth. Taurus had never been so bored as when he read the books, there were no ships or planets to explore, they always stayed on the same planet except some robots and lucky humans. He couldn't understand why they would want to stay on the same planet for they're whole lives, he hadn't been allowed very many places since he was so young but even he had been to Crescentia. Earthlings had such boring lives, but none were more boring than the life of Leo. She was a goody-two-shoes who was too afraid of rules to make a fuss about anything, even being pushed down the stairs. Taurus knew it wasn't exactly her fault she was so wary of the rules, Cetus had made it clear that she wouldn't tolerate any villain activity from any of the villain children. The villains were the most exciting part of earth, from Hans wanting to take over a kingdom and Shan Yu wanting to take over China to Maleficent cursing a child for something she didn't do and a literal god of the underworld Hades, the villains were far more interesting than the hero's. Taurus could read about the villains for hours, his favorites being Maleficent and Mother Gothel, but as much as he loved the villain's he also loved some of the hero's. Merida and Mulan were his favorite of all the hero's, Merida was so determined to not get married but made a wrong choice which ended up hurting her family while Mulan was determined to save her father who would surely die if he had entered the battlefield, finding love was just an added bonus for Mulan. He had tried talking to Aries about her mother but she just ignored him and walked away in a rage after she had talked to Aquarius. Scorpio never opened up about anything but Taurus was able to gain some information through Capricorn who had actually met Maleficent when she had escaped the house. Taurus wasn't exactly sure why Scorpio never wanted to talk about Maleficent when Capricorn described her to be fairly nice but scary. Taurus groaned when he realized he had to reading with his eyes and not his mind and now had to restart his page, he was in a particularly boring part of Aurora's story where she was sleeping. "Dinner is served!" someone yelled and Taurus shut his book and climbed off his bed, he stumbled to the doorway and cursed when he kicked the doorframe. 

The food served in front of him looked particularly good but inappropriate, there were potatoes and sweet potatoes but then there was a weird long brown thing that he didn't like the look of. He raised and eyebrow at his plate and looked up to catch Virgo's eye, she was also staring down at her plate slightly flustered and confused. "What is this?" he asked and Sagittarius quickly explained what a sausage was while he stuffed his mouth with food. Taurus looked down at his food nervously, sausages sounded terrible. He cut off the end of a sausage and nibbled a bit of the end, if he didn't know what it was in the sausage he would really enjoy it. He ate his food in silence and looked up at Virgo. Virgo had eaten all of her sausage and as helping herself to more sweet potato with a huge grin on her face. Taurus smiled and looked down at his hands, he wished Virgo like him as much as she like Libra. He frowned and the sappy thoughts and realized he hadn't caused havoc for anyone in hours, he had to redeem himself as the most annoying male. He left the table with a grin on his face and walked back up to his room, he walked over to his bed and got on his knees to pull out the hoverboard he had put underneath the bed. He grinned and powered up the small engine on the back of the hoverboard before carefully climbing onto it. He had to be careful leaving the room due to the doorframe being quite low down compared to the wall. He hit the pedal on the back and the hoverboard lurched forwards nearly sending him flying off and hitting the white walls. Shaking his head he balanced himself and carefully stepped on the pedal and the hoverboard moved forwards again but much slower than the previous time. Grinning to himself he flew out the door and pulled the lever to his left which pulled the fans into the hoverboard and he began to freefall down the stairs.

He whooped as he pushed back the lever and only just made the hoverboard fly up before it would hit the ground. The hoverboard lurched forwards again and he flew around the dining room as he whooped loudly. Sagittarius and Aries cheered him on as he flew around the house and narrowly missed hitting Leo over the head. He looped the house multiple times as Aries and Sagittarius cheered him on while Aquarius screamed at him furiously. It was only when he made another lap of the dining room did he realize that the lever to his right, the one that pulled in the low hanging tail, was jammed and was not bring in the tail. If he landed with the tail out it would break off and there weren't any shops around for planets, he looked down at the zodiacs and grinned when he got a new, terrible, idea. If he couldn't stop normally he would have to force his stop which worked best if he ran into an object that wasn't too hard and would break the board, an object that looked suspiciously like Aquarius. He pulled the fans into the board and started going down at Aquarius who turned around at the exact moment of the collision. Aquarius screamed as he flew to the ground with Taurus and his hoverboard landing on top of him. Taurus whooped and jumped of his hoverboard and quickly made sure that no damage had been done to the hoverboard before turning to Aquarius. "Thanks for catching me, I don't know what I would have done if you didn't help me stop" he grinned and Aquarius rolled over to look up at him. Aquarius winced and rolled back over, Taurus frowned and asked "Are you alright Aquarius?" as he bent down. Taurus felt Aquarius's back where he had crashed into him and felt liquid soak through Aquarius shirt. He panicked and pulled off Aquarius's shirt to reveal all the blood and the large cut across his back. Aries ran in before Sagittarius and stopped dead in her tracks which caused Sagittarius to crash into her. "What? Oh lord" Sagittarius said in horror as he saw Aquarius groaning in a puddle of his blood. "Pisces and Leo!" Aries screamed as she ran over to Aquarius and tried wiping away some of the blood. Leo walked in and screamed which made Pisces run in and gasp. Leo ran to the kitchen and grabbed the first aid kit while Pisces pulled out her phone and dialed someone hurriedly. Taurus was shoved out of the room and he leant against the wall in horror. He had hurt Aquarius, he could have killed Aquarius, he was no better than the villains. His breathing sped up and his mouth felt dry as he sunk to the floor. Aquarius would be completely fine right? He couldn't have hurt him so bad he would die. Taurus felt his vision blur over and took one last breath before everything went black around him and a blood curdling scream could be heard. 

Dramatic ending to this chapter, it was fun to write but I don't think it's written well. This last week or two have been busy for me and I haven't been able to write as much, but I should be able to write a lot more soon. I've also had a bit of writers block with this story and I've just been wanting to write with one character in particular which I'm not allowed to do due to there being so many characters. Anyway thank you for reading and hope to see you in whatever I upload next.