Chapter Two - Meeting

Chapter 2. Meeting.

"Who we handing you over to this time Willow?"

"New social worker I think"

"Your going somewhere good Willow, please try not get into trouble, next time you'll end up in jail"

I sigh and watch as a middle aged man with a young women walk up toward me.

"Hello Willow I'm Mike and this is Tracy were the social workers at Elmtree house"

"See you around Willow" Chief Adam Williams says walking back into the police station.

"I'll get your bags Willow" I frown angrily.

"I'll do it" I say angrily as I grab them from my feet and gesture them to move. They walk towards a car I saw them get out of. As they get in the front I throw my stuff in the boot and slam down the boot lid.

"She's makes Liam and Electra look like angles" Tracy says quietly.

I slam the car door as I get in.

"Right next police station" Mike says.

I sit back and listen to my Ipod. After 10 minutes I'm sitting in the car with Mike as Tracy goes into another police station.

She comes back with a boy with shiny brown hair, warm brown eyes, faded blue jeans and a purple hoodie.

He gets in beside me in the back and Tracy puts his stuff in the boot.

"Who's this?" He asks with a cheeky grin on his face.

"Willow Carroll, she's going to stay in Elmtree with us"

He looks me up and down.

"Alright"

I raise my eyebrows. Boys.

"Cool" he says relaxing in his seat shoving his hands in his pockets.

I turn up the music on my Ipod and stare out the window of the car as we drive through the town to Elmtree house.