Chapter Five - Figure It Out.

Chapter 5. Figure it out.

Liam pov:

"But what's her problem?" Asks Karmen as me and Frank walk in from town. Sitting beside Johnny on the sofa in the living area.

"Well, maybe she was abused as a child?"

"Willow?" I ask realxing slightly.

"Yeah, she hasn't come out of her room yet"

"She has to be on the tour now, she won't come out! I have to bring her on the tour!" Wails Gus.

"Gus, it's alright, she'll come out soon" Tee says trying to calm him down.

"But she's meant to be on it now!"

"You can bring me on it now if you want Gus"

We all look up at her. She looks calm. She only looks at Gus.

"Come to throw another fit?" Ask's Eletra smiling slyly.

"Is that the best you can do?" Willow asks slowly still looking at Gus and cocking an eyebrow.

Gus rushes out of his seat.

"Follow me and no talking on my tour."

Willow pretends to lock her lips with a key and throw it away. I can't help but smile at her. They leave the room with Gus infront of her.

"Biopolar" sings Eletra.

"Shut up!" I snap.

"Ooh someone got a crush on the Bipolar then?"

I scoff. "As if"

Willow is pretty, really pretty with her pale skin and really blue eyes but I don't have a crush on her. I hardly know her.

"I think you do"

"Eletra when are you going to grow up?"

She frowns and walks out to her room. I roll my eyes not really bothering with her.

Electra pov:

I stop outside my room as I hear Gus's voice. "This is the attic"

"I can't go in there" Willows voice full of panic.

"You have to it's part of the tour"

"No! I'm not going up there!"

"Mike!"

Hearing footsteps on the landing I walk into my room, closing the door after me.

What has she got about going up to the attic? I sit on the bed thinking of plans on how I can find out more. I hear as Mike trys calming Gus.

"She has too!"

"Gus she can't, She doeant like them"

"She has too!"

"Gus please, why don't you show her the rest of the house"

"But.."

"Please Gus" Mike pleds.

The voices fade as they walk down the stairs. Smiling happily as a plan clicks into place in my head, I take out my diary from under my pillow and start writing my thoughts.