Reconcile

Jk Pov.

It's been a day since Voo left with Wooga Hyung. I can't do nothing. I need Voo, I know it's my fault and that I can't afford to lose him. I'll do anything to get Voo back.

Since he left yesterday. I did nothing but drink. It's late and I'm going to find Voo. I'm not drunk, I just drank a little.

I don't know where to find him. I call him but he doesn't answer. I know the Wooga hyung is mad at me but I will deal with them as long as I can talk to Voo.

I'm on the road and I don't know where to go. I call Voo but he doesn't answer. My phone is also constantly ringing because Jiminsii is also calling. I know they are just worried about me but I need to see Voo.

I cried while driving. My chest was tight because of the pain I felt. I know I have no right to feel this way because of what I did. The pain I gave Voo was doubled.

I didn't realize that there was a Taxi in front of me that stopped because of the stop light. So I bumped into it. I felt very nervous because it was my first time to have an accident on the road.

I called the hyungs and after a few minutes the company guy came and fixed the mess I had made. I was scolded for what I did. It's an accident, but I've never seen Voo.

I was encouraged because we had dance practice the next day. And Voo will go. This is where I will start my courtship with him again. I will not stop until I have him with me again.

It's Monday and I bought flowers. I will give it to him later. I hope he accepts.

We're here at the dance studio and V is avoiding me. He didn't look at me. I deserve it.

After our practice. I approached him and gave him the flower.

"Voo, I'm really sorry. I won't repeat what I'm doing to you, I promise," I said but he just looked at me and turned away so I chased after him and made him face me.

"Voo, please," I started crying

"Show me that you deserve to come back to me," He said and turned away and left me alone.

I coaxed him every day.
Just like last Tuesday. I bought flowers for him again. But still rejected.

On Wedsnesday, I brought strawberries because I knew he would love them. But still rejected.

A few days passed that I was persuading V. what I could think of to give him. But I'm still being avoided. I didn't stop him, I always teased him even when I looked like a fool just to make him notice me.

It's Sunday and we don't have dance practice. We were just in the dorm and it was still raining outside. This is my chance to talk to Voo in depth. He was in front of the window looking outside and thinking deeply.

I sat next to him. But he didn't turn to me. Since we broke up, he suddenly became quiet. He doesn't talk much anymore and has become elusive to us.

We understood. Especially me because I was the one who gave him this pain.

"Voo, Im sorry. Im really sorry," I said while crying. I couldn't stop it. and I was sobbing from crying. He didn't answer but I could hear him sobbing. I am more hurt.

"I know what I did was wrong. I hurt you too much. But Voo, I love you so much," I said still crying.

I bowed while crying. I raised my head when he held my hand. and when I looked at him, I was even more hurt because his eyes were full of tears.

"Vooo?"

"You know that when you cry, I should be the one to wipe your tears, right?" he said and wiped my tears while smiling. I grabbed his hand and put it on my lips to kiss it.

I sobbed especially because of what he told me.. He is the kindest person I have ever met.

"I'm sorry Voo, I'm so-sorry," I said while holding his hand," My tears didn't stop flowing, so did Voo.

"Shhhh, please stop baby. I realize that I can't lose you either. But I hope you don't do it again because if you do it again, there's really no going back," He said.

"Promise Voo, It won't happen again. From now on I will get you back. I will make you feel that I am deserving for you Voo," I said and hugged him tightly while we both cried.

I cupped his face and kiss him on the lips. I miss him so much. I really miss him.

"I love you Voo,"

"I love you more baby,"

I wont waste the chance that Voo give to me. I will make everthing to make him happy. And I promised I wont stop loving him.

🐻🐰💚💜