V- Drive Vlog

V-Drive Vlog

Jk Pov.

This is the day Voo will film his vlog. Only he and a staff should do it. But since I don't have an appointment today, Voo invited me along. And of course I can't say no.

It's getting late and we're both still lying on the bed. The staff who will be with us will pick us up here. I will be a cameraman today. I can't show myself because it's not allowed. The company allowed us as long as I don't show on camera.

"Voo, get up and it's ten o'clock," I woke him up.

"hmmm, five minutes baby," he said and hugged me.

I let him sleep first. I slowly got up to take a shower. I'll just wake up Voo later after I shower. When I got out of the shower, he was sitting on the bed facing the window.

"It's a beautiful day today baby," He said with a smile.

"You're more beautiful Voo," I said and went to him and kissed him on the cheek.

"Good morning beautiful, I love you" I said smiling at him.

"Good morning baby, I love you too," he said and kissed me on the cheek.

This is how our day always starts. Exchanged I love you to each other.

Voo and I went down to his apartment because the staff was waiting for us downstairs. First I sat in the front seat holding the camera and a staff member was sitting in the backseat. Voo will drive because the content of his vlog is Drive Vlog.

When Voo started to drive, he played music. He was talking to the staff in the back because we can't talk together.

I laughed at Voo, when he thought of going to the dentist first. It wasn't in the plan but he included it. He will do what he really wants.

I went with him to the dentist because I knew he was scared. Voo's vlog was cut a lot because when he was at the dentist, I stood next to him to hold his cold hand.

"Voo, just relax," I said laughing. But he just looked at me badly.

After we went to the dentist, we went on a trip again. We were looking for something to eat on the way. The ones that Voo plays while on the way are our playlists. Voo and I were talking all the time. It's unavoidable. Especially the two of us are used to being together in the car and playing music and then singing along.

We stop for a while because Voo wants to eat corn. Im just in the car waiting for them to comeback.
When they returned to the car, Voo handed me the corn. I laughed quietly when he dropped the corn because it was hot.

"Voo, you just came from the dentist. You shouldn't eat hard foods. You should have eaten ice cream.

"It's okay baby, And one more thing Im craving of the corn today," He said with a smile.

"Why? Are you pregnant?" I raised one eyebrow to look at him.

"Yes, I'm pregnant and you're the father. So keep quiet there and your son can hear your complaints," he answered seriously and soon the three of us burst out laughing because of Voo's joke.

We looked for something to eat because we didn't have breakfast. We stopped at a restaurant, and luckily there was no one and we were the only customers.

I was just in front of Voo. While we were eating, he focused the camera on the cardboard behind me with Yoongi written on it. I couldn't stop myself from mentioning it. I suddenly covered my mouth and just laughed. The editor will take care of cutting my voice.

After we eat. We walked until we found a cottage by the lake. It's so beautiful here, breezy, quiet and peaceful. We took a video of Voo to show in his Vlog before I sat next to him and we both looked at the beautiful scenery in front of us.

He rested his head on my shoulder and I held his hand.

"Voo, do you remember Bon Vogage S1? When we boarded the Ferry, the scenery was like this. Surrounded by Mountains," I said smiling as I looked back to our memories in 2016 where our relationship was just started.

"Yes, the scenery is like this baby, didn't I promise you that we would travel there again by ourselves? We will fulfill that baby when we get our freedom," he said with a smile while looking at me.

"No matter how long it takes for us to fulfill that Voo, there is no problem, the important thing is that I am with you in everything that is happening to me now," With the beauty of the scenery, we couldn't help but be sentimental. We took many pictures for us to keep.

After an hour we were back on the road again. Because it's a drive vlog, we're just in the car all day. We are both used to this because we strolled in Seoul every night.

Strolling around Seoul is one of our stress relievers. The beautiful lights on the road every night are relaxing.

We went to a private indoor golf. Voo played golf there and I just watched him from behind. After we filmed that he was playing. I played with him also. We laugh when we cant reach the goals. We Spent out time there until we get tired.

When it was late. We stopped at a private restaurant for dinner. I'm still laughing because Voo played when guessing our song. The others he doesn't know. After dinner we drove to Voo's apartment. Voo is tired from driving so we will just go home to the penthouse tomorrow.

We were in the living room watching Netflix. Voo is lying on my lap while Im stroking his hair.

"Baby, thank you for coming with me today," he said and looked up at me.

"Voo no need to say thank you because I will do what makes you happy," I said with a smile.

He sat down and faced me. That's smiling.

"What?" I asked in surprise.

"Do you know that I fall for you every day?" My cheeks suddenly turned red because of what he said.

"Are you okay Voo? What's wrong with you?" I tried to change the topic. We've been together for a long time but his words always give butterflies on my stomach.

"Yes baby, I have a big problem. Because of what God has done every day, I love you more and more," he said and kissed me on the lips which I immediately pounced on.

"I love you the most Voo," I answered in the middle of our kiss.

There is no place for my happiness when I am with Voo. I really love this person. He is the only one I want to be with for the rest of my life.

🐻🐰💜💚