I Have Done Enough

💦SPECIAL CHAPTER

🍓I HAVE DONE ENOUGH

Tae Pov.

Since when I was born. My family love me unconditionally. I had friends who are sincere with. I was a bubbly guy making jokes with my friends. I've never felt pain when I was with my family and when I was in Busan.

But everything changed in an unexpected event. Even though I didn't audition as a kpop artist I was accepted as a trainee. At first I hesitated whether to continue or not. I was only sixteen then and that was the first time I was away from my family.

But also because of my parents' support. I continued going to Seoul. And here my life started to change.

I thought everything was easy. But I was wrong. I was hidden as a member. You know the feeling when the six members went live and you were just behind the camera watching them. That was the first time I was hurt. Because I was young, I didn't understand much about what was going on. Why do I need to be hidden? I was silently crying while watching them. I am one of the members but why am I not among them?. Those were the questions I had in my mind at that time. But time passed that I gradually understood this industry.

In the few years that I have been in this industry, I have felt various pains. Whether for work or personal reasons.

When I met Jk I thought I would be happy. But that's just what I thought. I loved him at the most unexpected and wrong time. Since we are both in this industry, we have to go through all the tests in our relationship.

Not easy. We hurt each other because of being immature. Because I'm the type of person who hides all problems and pain. Just silently crying everything that happens. I sometimes think that I am just a burden in our group. Every time I see the members, I just think that maybe I was really meant to live with them.

I had enough pain. I made my album with all my heart. I poured all my emotions into this album. I talked to the company that I will take care of everything from production to promotion. The company supported me in what I wanted.

But it's not easy. While I made the album with all my heart. Not everyone will like it. It's okay if other people don't like my music genre. They can ignore it but the only thing that hurts is that you will receive hate comments.

I didn't do anything. I just want to share my music with people who love me. But I get something else. Pure hurtful words.

I ignore all the hurtful words I receive. But I'm only human, I'm not okay with everything. I'm not always strong. I don't have to understand everything. Yes, I'm hurt by what's happening, but I can't do anything, I can't control people's thoughts. I had done enough, sometimes it's tiring to be kind. It's tiring sometimes to be strong.

And yes I silently cry when I am alone.

🐻💚