Namsan Date

Tae Pov.

January 26, 2018, This is the day I've been waiting for the most. Today is our 2nd Anniversary as lovers. All my surprises for him are already planned. In our two years of being in a relationship, we are celebrating our anniversary in public just now.

We are in the dorm and we have no work today. So we still have time to celebrate. I chose to celebrate our Anniversary Date at the Grant Hyatt Namsan Hotel. Actually, I booked a room here last month because it is an exclusive hotel. I have paid for everything including our buffet dinner. Everything is settled, We  are the only thing missing, we are going to spend our night in Hotel.

Jk and I were in the kitchen and we just woke up. It's just the two of us here because the others are still sleeping. I approached him and hugged him from the back while he was making a sandwich for our breakfast.

"Happy anniversary baby, I love you," I greeted him with a kiss on his cheek.

"Happy anniversary Voo, I love you more," he also said to me and kissed me on the lips.

"Baby, let's go out later. Let's just stroll," I told him.

"Alright Voo, what time?" he asked.

"hmm, about 6pm,"

"okay" he said and continued making the sandwich.

In the evening we said we were going out. The hyungs knew it was our anniversary so they let us.

Jk brought his camera, and while we were in the car he recorded his GCF. Actually there is a lot of GCF hidden in JK. All memories of both of us.

"VoO, where are we heading?" he asked in surprise when he saw the Grand Hyatt Hotel.

"There, I booked a room so we can celebrate," I said with a smile.

"Voo, that's Grand Hyatt Hotel. Exclusive Hotel. How did you book there without anyone knowing?" he wondered.

"Baby, I have my ways," I said and held her hand.

"When we entered the hotel, I saw joy on Jk's face. I smiled every time I saw him smiling. We went straight to the receptionist to confirm my booking.

When everything was okay, we went straight to the hotel restaurant for a buffet dinner. There are so many people, I'm sure someone will recognize us here and spread the word that we're here.

When we were sitting at our table, JK kept taking his GCF. As usual, I am again the main model of his GCF. While Jk was busy recording, a staff approached us.

"Excuse me sir, I'm sorry but it's not allowed to record a video here," said respectfully.

"This video is just for me, don't worry I won't post it publicly," JK said with a smile. So the staff just let him.

"Voo, thank you," he said while smiling.

"Everything for you baby," I answered.

While JK and I were talking, a woman approached us.

"Excuse me, I am your fan. I am an Army," he said as if he was crying so Jk and I smiled.

"Hi," JK and I greeted at the same time.

"Can I ask for your autograph? I've been your fan since you debuted, and I won't miss this opportunity, I'm sorry if I approached you" he said crying.

"Hey, stop crying, we'll give you our autograph. So stop crying." he said while taking the paper and pen from the fan. After JK, I also signed the paper.

"Thank you for being an army," I said smiling and gave him the paper with my sign.

"Thank you so much, I will really treasure this moment until the end," She said and bid our goodbyes to each other.

Jk and I just enjoyed the dinner. We didn't think about what the consequences would be if the company found out about it. Whatever punishment is imposed on us we will accept it. Both of us are used to being scolded and punished. We can't blame the company for banning us, because we know they are only protecting us from discrimination from homophobic people.

After dinner we went to our hotel room. I took the VIP room for tonight. When we entered, we were both amazed at the size and beauty of the room. Jk was still recording while we moved around the room. My baby is so happy while taking a video of me.

I approached him and took the camera. I held his face and kissed his forehead.

"Baby, I hope I made you happy today," I said while looking at him.

"Voo, you made me so happy today," he said with a smiling.

We are in front of the glasswall facing in the Namsan Tower. I hug Jk from behind while looking at the tower.

"Baby, from now on, every time I saw that tower, I will remember this day," I said.

"Mee too, This day is a very special day for us Voo. I hope our relationship will last,"

"I promise you baby, You will be my last and first love," I said and I let him to face me.

"I love you Voo, Thank you for staying by my side,"

"Baby, I should be the one who say thank you. Because you accept me for who I am,"

"I love you Voo, Happy Anniversary,"

"I love you more baby, Happy Anniversary," and we sealed it with a kiss infront of Namsan Tower.

We felt so much happiness as this moment. Everything that is happening right now feels surreal. We spent the most precious night here in Grand Hyatt Hotel. This hotel room is the witness of all the love we share for each other. We know after this we will face the new trials to test how strong our love to each other.