HIDING BEHIND THE MASK

💦SPECIAL CHAPTER

🍓HIDING BEHIND THE MASK

Tae Pov.

Since I am young. I was confused with my personality. But I keep it to myself because I was afraid of criticism. I was attracted with a girl before and I was hap0y because I might wrong about who I am. I try to ask her but in the end she rejected me because I am a son of a farmer. I was really hurt, it was my first time being attracted to a girl and being rejected. And that was the last time I felt that way toward a girl. And I am already sure what I am.

But when I meet Jeon Jungkook I started doubting again myself. When I first meet him, he was so young and innocent with his bambi eyes. My heart beat fast as I laid my eyes on him. What do you call that? "Love at First Sight?". Well I think it is.

But I keep hiding my feeling to him. I try to ignore what I feel but the more I stop the more I fall for him. I treat the 4 members as my brothers, Jimin is my bestfriend and Soulmate but I don't see Jk as my bestfriend nor my brothers. I see him as my boyfriend.

I still keeping my mask on to hide who trully I am.  It is hard pretending just to please everyone. But infront of Jk, I take off my mask to see me who I am. I want him to see what trully I am so I will know if he will accept me or criticize me.

Time has past and and I am deeply in love with Jk and I gathered all my strength to confess to him. I ready myself if ever he will reject me. But I was surprise when our feelings are mutual.

We become lovers but it's not easy. I still need to hide behind the mask. To be honest I was scared, but I didn't show it. I need to be brave for JK. If we are both scared our relationship will not last until now.

Later on, I am slowly taking my mask. I express in the song what my true personality is. It started on 'STIGMA', I wrote this song for saying sorry for my sibling for being who I am. I understand them.

Then I wrote another song which is 'SINGULARITY' in this song half of my mask is already take me. I started also supporting the LGBTQ community. Wearing clothes from gay designer. But the consequences of taking my mask slowly is getting hates and criticism from homophobic people. I just swallowed all the hurtful words from them and silently crying. I always told to myself. "I need to love my self first so they can love me". That's what I did.

And now in 'SLOW DANCING' song I already take off all the mask where I was hiding. I started showing myself who trully I am. I don't really care if they will accept me or criticize me. I will just love who love me trully.

This is who I am. And I will love myself for who I am.

🐻💚