They Don't know

💦SPECIAL CHAPTER

🍓THEY DON'T KNOW

JK POV.

I was fourteen when I became a trainee. I am an itroverted kid but competitive in everything. Yes I admit that I am selfish. What is mine is mine and what is yours is mine. I grow up that Everthing I want I can have it. And at the young age, far from my parents and family is really hard. I grow up with 6 different person with 6 different personality and charteristic.

It's hard, really hard to be with someone you don't know. You need to adjust. As the yongest in the group, all I can say is, I'm lucky to have them. We are normal people who always argue and fight.

I have an attitude that I don't listen but it all change when I realize that I'm not at home. And I change when Voo came. He always make sure that I won't be shy. I'm always at his back. He became my safezone and comfort zone.

They don't know that because I keep it. Voo was the most handsome man I ever known since we meet. His beauty is so etheral. I can't take my eyes over him. I lost everytime he talk. Everytime he smile.

At the young age I got confused with my personality. I ignored it because I was still young and there was much more to come in the future. Maybe I can say that your personality will really change if you meet the person who will change you.

When I was called The Golden Maknae, I felt the weight of my responsibility in the group. I can't be wrong. I have to be good at everything. I always have to perform well.

Members sometimes tell me not to pour everything into one thing, I need to live for myself.

Sometimes I secretly cry about my responsibility as a Golden Maknae. They get angry with me when I give my all to my performance. But they don't know the pressure on me. They don't know that I also struggle to maintain the title of being a Golden Maknae.

I know they are worried about me too. But I don't want to make a mistake. I don't want to be laughed at by other people just because I can't stand being a Golden Maknae.

I'm still thankful because the seven members try to understand me especially Voo. He is the only person who accept what I am trully are. They didn't know that before  Voo confess to me. He always told me that "If you want to be successful in this industry, you nees to get out of your shell. You need to face all the trials and hardhip for you to reach your goal."
I didn't forget that because that word from Voo motivate me to do better.

And here I am now. Still holding the title as a Golden Maknae. And the only person who believe in me is the person who stay with me until now. They don't know how lucky I am to have Voo in my life. He always priotize what I want before him.

I am not in my foot right now if it wasn't for Voo who help me get out of my shell. He has a big part for my success now.

🐰💜