Dissapointment

DISSAPOINTMENT

Jk Pov.

After the New year, Voo opened up to me that he wanted to go on vacation with Wooga Hyung because Hyusik hyung just got out from MS.

He talked to the production team if their wooga squad vacation could be on air. And that the "In the Soup" production team approved it.

When everything was okay, Wooga hyung invited me to come along. But he said that I should not show myself to the camera or just cut if I am seen.

Because after Voo and I reconciled, I became close to wooga hyung and they considered me a younger brother. I'm really thankful because they gave me a 2nd chance so I could prove my love for Voo.

On the day of their travel. Voo is with Seojun and Pekboy hyung. Pendoy and I were in the other car just behind them. When they stopped to eat, I was alone in the car. Only Whitey came to buy me something to eat. The local residences can't see me there so I'm careful. It's hard, right? that you want them to be together and to show the whole world that you are close to the people who love the person you love but it is not possible. It's not the right time for people to know what my relationship is with the wooga squad.

I was with Wooga throughout the Friendcation film. We were in the other villa with Pendoy and Whitey and other staff. And I was with them wherever they went.

At the grocery store, even when they caught fish in the middle of the sea. We are on the other ship. I'm happy to see Voo happy when he's with Wooga hyung. I am very at ease when they are with Voo. I know that they will take care of their youngest.

Tae Pov.

Finally, our vacation with wooga hyung came true and we were all together. And another one, JK is also with us on this vacation. It's okay even if he's not shown on camera and it's important that we're together behind the camera and happy.

We also need it, our work is too stressful and pressured, we need to relax.

I am very happy because apart from the members, I am now with people who love and accept me for who I am. When I'm with them it's like I can't hide anything. Sometimes I put a wall between the members because I know that we are going through something. And I don't want to affect them with whatever I think. I don't want to be a burden so I just take all my problems to myself, I only tell them sometimes when I really can't handle it.

On our first night at the Villa. Before we went to sleep, I went to JK to the other Villa with the staff. Wooga hyung was next to me all day and I couldn't get close to jk because there were cameras.

"Voo, aren't you sleeping?" he asked when I entered his bedroom where he was sleeping.

"Can I sleep if I can't see you?" I pouted as I approached him on the bed. He laughed and offered both hands for me to hug him.

I lay next to him and lay on his chest while hugging him.

"Are you happy today Voo?" he asked while playing with my hair.

"Yes baby, apart from my hyung with me, I'm with you too," I said and looked up at him smiling so he smiled at me too.

"It's good that you're smiling, not like last year, you were just smiling in front of the camera," he said and hugged me even more.

"You know me really well baby," I said laughing.

"With all the time we've been together and all the things we've been through, haven't I gotten to know you yet?" he also laughed.

"Thank you baby, thank you for understanding my silence,"

"I should be the one to thank you Voo, because you accepted me again. That's why I love you so much because of your kindness and being a pure hearted person. Don't think about it, just remember that there are many of us who love you and are ready to protect you as much as we can," he said so I kissed him on the lips and he immediately responded. Jk is one of the people who understood me. After our big fight, we both became mature. We have been open with each other and support each other's decisions.