Brothers love

Tae Pov.

Everyone is busy today. Namjoon Hyung and JK are painting outside. Jimin, Suga and Jin Hyung are in the upper house playing games.

This is our last day today in our vacation. And tommorow we will goinf back to Seoul. It's pandemic and we don't have any show to perform in front of the army. So the team decided that we're going on a trip. This will be going to be recorded. This reality show called "In the Soop".

I think I need a to go outside and drive. Since we came here. I was aloof to anyone. Jk and I've been married for how many months, but still I distance myself to everyone.

I'm in the main house doing nothing. I went to the Hobi Hyung room and he just finished taking shower.

"Hyung, you have somthing to do today?"

"Nothing, why?"

"Hyung, I want to go for a drive, you want to come?" I asked him while smiling.

"You really want to?" He said.

"Yes Hyung, I think I need it now," I said

"Okay, If that's what you want," he said and we walk outside  and go to the upper house. I asked the other members if they want to come, but they are busy in playing computer games.

Hobi Hyung bring some snacks and I get some drinks. While we are on the road, we played music and sing along with it.

Being with Hobi Hyung today makes me happy. He knows everything that I've been through last year. Actually, everyone knows, but Hobi Hyung is the one who stays by my side.

We stop for a while when we saw a colorful fence of the school. We walk and follow the long fence until we reach the ends. Hobi hyung take a photo of me when there is a chance.

We drove again and buy hamburgers and drinks for us. After we buy, we went to the lake. The scenery is very beautiful. Everything I want Hobi Hyung let me do it. We dance together and enjoy the moment.

After more than an hour of staying outside, we decided to go back in the house.

"Are you feeling better now?" Hobi Hyung asks. When we go inside the car.
I smiled at him and nod.

"But Hyung, did I change a lot?" I asked him.

"Hmmm, let's just say that, you became matured because of what happened to you and Jk,"

"Hyung, did I deserve to be hurt?"

"Taehyungahh, no one deserved to be hurt. Everyone is deserving to be happy. Always remember that. Sometimes we need to experience to be hurt before we reach the happiness for us,"

"Did you know that I talk to Jk last night?" I ask him he just nod and smile.

"I talk to him because I was ignoring him this past day. I feel like, I want to be alone. And I forgot that Jk is my husband that wants my attention also," I said with teary eyes.

"I understand you V, Yes you're married, but it doesn't mean you already move on, You are still in the healing process. Don't force yourself. Let the time heal you," he said and tap my shoulder.

"Thank you Hyung, thank you because you're always there for us,"

"You know that I both love you. You have done enough. Always remember that I will stand by your side no matter what," he said while smiling. I look at him while smiling and wipe my tears.

"Hey, stop crying. You make me cry also," he said while laughing and wiping his tears. He hug me and I can't stop myself on crying. He just let me cry until I stop. I'm feeling better.

"I hope, after this I won't see you again crying," he said while wiping my tears.

"I will try Hyung,"

"No, don't try. Do it," I smiled at him.

"Okay, I will," I said and chuckled.

"Always remember that Hyung loves you,"

"I will Hyung and I love you too,"

Driving with Hobi Hyung hits my heart really hard. I know that I always count on him. This is one of the precious moment with him.

After I talked to Hobi Hyung. My feeling becomes light.