Chapter 11

(A/N: This is the 7th chapter I'm writing today and it's almost midnight lol)

A few weeks had passed when we received the letters saying we had both been accepted. That night we had celebrated with a party. It was fun to see how proud our parent were. Mitsuki even ended up crying from joy when we told her the news.

Now was the first day of school. I was practically jumping around with excitement as I got ready. When I finished I heard some shouting coming from downstairs. It has become practically a daily occurrence so I wasn't too surprised.

I walked down to see mom and Kat fighting while he was making waffles.

"Why aren't you ready?? You're going to be late!" She yelled and he yelled right back which started a fight between them.

I then noticed Masaru walk in with a bemused expression.

"Can I get a waffle? Can I please get a waffle?" I shouted over their arguing.

"Yes, of course honey." Mom said as she turned to look at me. She handed me a plate with a waffle already on it and I quickly put some syrup on it before scarfing it down.

"She's right you know? You really should get ready." I told Katsuki as he grumbled beside me. He violently shoved his food in his mouth before taking off upstairs. I heard his door slam before I started laughing.

"What am I going to do with him." Mom groaned out as she rubbed her temples and sighed jokingly.

"I don't even know." I sighed out as I played along. We both shook our heads as a smile overtook both of our faces.

We heard Katsuki stomp down the stairs before he headed straight to the door. I followed him shortly after.

"I hope you have a good day honey! I love you!" Mom said as she waved us off. I waved at her slightly before enjoying our walk.

The walk seemed to pass by extremely fast because, before I knew it, we were greeted with the huge arch that had the letters UA on top of it.

I snapped a picture of it really quick before shoving the phone back in my pocket. I would tell Twice about this later, I decided as Katsuki and I both walked into the building.

We were met with the bustling of people running about, trying to find their way to their classes.

"Class 1-A." I said out loud, remembering which room we were supposed to find. Eventually we ended up in a hallway and found the room. The doors to the classroom were fucking huge, like gigantic. I stared up in awe before opening the door.

I walked in and saw two familiar faces, Mina and the redhead from the physical exam. I left Katsuki and bounded over to Mina.

"Bitch! You made it!!" She squealed as she saw me.

"You did too!" I stated happily. She got up from the desk she was sitting on and ran up to me.

"No thanks to you dude. You literally saved my ass back there." She said seriously. I laughed at her and she pulled my arm over to where she was seated before.

"Kiri! You have to meet this guy. He's the one that helped me with my exam." She said as she sat next to the redhead again, whispering the last part so no one else heard it.

"Hey bro! I'm Eijiro Kirishima!" He said cheerfully as he shook my hand with a tight grip.

"Denki Kaminari, pleasure to meet you." I said to him.

The three of us continued to talk before being joined but a guy with black hair and boxy elbows. He introduces himself as Hanta Sero and I could tell that we were going to be great friends.

The class started a few minutes after that with Eraserhead walking in and basically telling us all to shut up. His eyes scanned the room before sighing slightly to himself. Then his eyes caught mine and he seemed slightly relieved, his eyes softening a bit before he turned to the board.

"I'm Shota Aizawa, also know as Eraserhead. I am going to be your home room teacher." He said. At that moment someone else busted through the door, apologizing profusely as he had come in late. As in a strange twist of fate, it was the purple haired guy that had sat next to me previously.

"Don't let it happen again or you'll get detention." Eraserhead said as he waited for the student to sit down in the last available seat, the one directly behind me.

"Ok class, we are going to have a quirk assessment test. Get changed into the uniforms I have here and meet me on the training ground." He said as he left the classroom.

Everyone complied and rushed forward to grab a uniform before running to the locker rooms.

"C'mon Kaminari!" I heard Kirishima shout as he rushed to where we needed to be. I quickly followed and started changing fairly quickly. I knew I had scars from my father scattered across my body so I tried to him them the best I could by positioning myself in a certain way. My neck was also still healing from Shigaraki's attack. It wasn't very colorful anymore but you could still see some remnants of the damage he had caused.

As I pulled my shirt off I felt a pair of eyes trail down my abdomen, sending a shiver down my spine. I scanned my eyes across the room to search for the person who had been staring but couldn't see anyone who looked suspicious.

I pulled of the remaining clothes I needed to before slipping into the jumpsuit the school had provided.

"Are you ready?" I heard from beside me and I saw both Kirishima and Sero waiting for me at the exit of the room. I walked over to them and noticed someone else following us.

"Hey I wanted to introduce myself." I heard a familiar deep voice say. I turned around and was met with enchanting purple eyes.

"I'm Hitoshi Shinsou." He said simply as he extended his had towards me.

"Denki Kaminari." I replied back, still staring into his gorgeous eyes. He smirked a little before leaning in close to me.

"See you around Kami." He breathed as he walked away leaving me to bask in the feelings that overtook me, mainly shyness.

The group continued walking without saying anything which I was thankful for and we waited on the grass to see what we would do next.