Chapter 22

I woke up excited about today, today was going to be great I can feel it. It had been a few days since Toshi and I shared the short but sweet kiss. He told me to start calling him Hitoshi and, in turn, I'm letting him call me Denki.

Everything between us was going really well, he was probably the sweetest boy I'd ever met and whenever we snuggled or hugged it put butterflies in my stomach.

On another note, we still hadn't found out who the traitor was. I felt like I was coming close but I needed a bit more evidence before I could convict anyone.

Nezu told me that he wanted to meet me early this morning so I had gotten up well before anyone should be up.

I walked down the stairs into the common room to be met with Uraraka standing in the kitchen, talking to someone on the phone.

"-n't want to. I'll be cau-" she suddenly cut off her sentence and I could hear yelling coming through the phone but I couldn't make out what was being said.

I carried on, pretending like I hadn't been listening and walked out of the building. I knew she saw me, the way that the kitchen was set up made sure people could see out into the common room which you had to walk through in order to leave.

I stayed quiet and listened to my surroundings as I walked. Nezu was waiting at the side of the building where there weren't any windows you could look out of and see us.

"Hey Denki! I think I might have a lead." I listened closely to what he was saying as he explained the lead we were given.

From what he said and what I had observed over the course of the week I was sure I knew who it was, I just needed them to mess up once for it to all come crashing down around them.

~

It was now 8 am and Aizawa told us we would be going on another field trip. I was really nervous about it considering how the last one went but I had faith that everything would be okay.

Toshi and I sat on the bus together again. This time we listened to his music on his headphones and held hands. He was nice and warm, making me snuggle into him. He chuckled at my actions and laid his head on my head.

We sat there like that for a couple hours before we felt the bus stop.

"We are here you guys! Get up and get off!" Aizawa shouted. I looked at our surroundings and noticed we were deep inside a forest, what were we doing?

We ended up having to run around the forest and dodge traps that people had set up throughout. No one got hurt which was good and when we got through the maze that was the forest, we were met with more pro heroes.

Mandalay, who was the leader of the group we met, cooked us dinner that night. We all sat down and ate together, as we were eating I noticed a few people watching me closely.

Todoroki and Uraraka kept their gazes on me, even when I was staring right back. They were acting weird but I brushed it off and gazed down at my food for the rest of dinner.

After we had eaten we got to have free time to do whatever we pleased. Kat and I decided to take a stroll outside, looking around all of the land that they had.

As we were walking I heard something ruffling in a bush. I looked over and didn't see anything so it thought it was a small animal.

"I think there's a bunny in there, I'm gonna go check." I told him as I walked towards the bush. I pulled the branches apart so I could look inside and screamed as I fell on my butt.

"Holy shit dude. You scared the crap outta me." I told him as I clutched my heart dramatically. Dabi, who had been hidden in the bushes, came out laughing at me to the point tears were filling his eyes.

"What are you doing here?" Kat, my voice of reason, asked as he helped me up.

"Yeah, why are you here?" I followed up.

"I'm not going to lie to you, there's about to be an ambush however, I'm not going to do my job which was to hurt you." He told me. Of course they were here again. I sighed and looked at him.

"Ok, whatever do what you will." I dismissed with a wave of my hand.

"Shigaraki feels bad by the way, I know you probably couldn't care less but I thought you should know." He told me. I nodded, not really caring as I went and tackled him.

"What? No, dude!" He shouted as he fell to the floor.

Somehow Kat had gotten in on the action and now I was watching the two of them wrestle together. That's when Dabi accidentally lit a fire, causing a small part of the forest to go ablaze. Fuck, we're screwed.

Kat and I sprinted back to the building.

"There's a fire!" I shouted as we busted through the doors. At this point the fire had spread to the whole forest. The flames were blue, signifying that it wasn't a normal fire and that someone was behind this.

I guess I had just blown everyone's cover on accident, well it's better then being caught by surprise then us.

"Guys, I think Kami is the UA traitor." Uraraka said from behind me. She had her arms crossed threateningly in front of her and everyone crowded around us to see how I would react.

"It's not but I know who is now." I said, causing fear to flash through her eyes before it disappeared and turned into anger.

"I've seen you sneaking around late at night, what's that about? And the fact that the LOV already knew who you were, it is you isn't it? And you stay in contact with two of them." Uraraka sneered. A group of students were now staring at me with hate.

"But I can explain!!" I yelled out.

"Get out of here Kaminari, before you get hurt." Iida gritted out. He was beyond pissed, a lot of them were and for good reason, they were accusing the wrong person though.