Chapter 20

I woke up this morning with a grumble, I haven't been sleeping well after figuring out that there's a traitor in class 1-A. What if they let Shigaraki in and he decides to just kill me?

I went to my sink and washed my face off with cool water, trying to get me to look more awake. School has been easy lately, Aizawa has gotten back into the rhythm of giving me harder homework but it still wasn't all that difficult.

The bakusquad always tried to help me with my assignments because, from what they saw, I was failing but that couldn't be further from the truth. I was passing with flying colors, even Aizawa was surprised I was doing this well.

I guess having a near death experience helps you to be better and have a new perspective on life.

Katsuki didn't like that I was lying to our classmates but he understood where I was coming from. It was kind of funny, whenever he'd barge into my room while I was doing my homework, he'd look at it and I could see his brain short circuit.

"What the hell is that?" He'd say, pointing to my abstract equations with disgust. It always made me laugh. He would also complain about his head hurting just by looking at it which never ceased to put a smile on my face.

The only thing I was weary about was sneaking around. I could basically hear the thoughts of my classmates, they all thought I was a villain. After the USJ attack, word had spread like a fire that the main villain knew me. From then on I'd always receive displeased and uncomfortable looks from those around me.

I didn't let it get to me but sometimes it hurt. The bakusquad knew that I was a good person though, I was glad that they hadn't turned on me. They were the only friends I had and if they threw me away because of a stupid rumor someone had made up, I didn't know what I would do.

Aizawa said that Friday nights at 9 pm is when I needed to hand all of my work in. He'd give me a packet at the beginning of the week, in private of course, and it was up to me to turn it in on time.

Right now, I was getting ready to go see him. At this time of night he was usually in the teacher's lounge, either grading papers or hanging out with his coworkers, so I headed there. Tonight I was also going to tell him about my theory of there being a spy in our class.

I walked out of the dorm building and made my way to the school. The school was a quick walk away but tonight something felt off. Usually it was nice to take a stroll but something wasn't right.

I quickly hurried to the school building and I felt eyes lock onto me, making my heart beat faster. I took a quick look around to see if I could spot anyone watching me before disappearing into the building.

I breathed a sigh of relief and continued walking to where I was headed. I still felt like I was being watching but I chalked that up to paranoia.

"Hey Kami!!" I heard Mic yell as I entered the room. All of the teachers knew I was gifted and they all played along, except for All Might for some reason. He hated the fact that I was smarter than him and tried to throw me under the bus a lot. Thankfully each time that had happened Aizawa was there to put him in his place.

I hadn't worked with All Might this school year, both Aizawa and Mic had talked to me about taking 1 on 1 classes with them to train instead of having to be will All Might, which I happily agreed to.

"Hey Mic! I have the homework for you Aizawa." I greeted. As I took a deep breath. "I'd also like to talk with you. It's important and I think the principal needs to be present while I'm discussing this." I said dead serious. Mic's face seemed to pale at this and he sat down.

"You're just in luck! I'm already here, why don't we chat now!" I heard a voice say. I was confused as to where it was coming from before a little body, who I recognized as Principal Nezu, popped out of Aizawa's capture gear.

I blinked a few times before continuing. I told them about what I had found, not saying exactly what had happened when Dabi was here just that I had spotted a member of the LOV on the premises, and told them what I figured out from the information I was given.

Everyone was silent as they thought all this through before Nezu sighed.

"I figured as much, thank you for bringing this to my attention. Would you be willing to keep an eye out and report to me?" He asked.

"Yeah sure, how often do you want the reports?" I asked him in reply. He said everyday he would meet with me outside of the dorm building and we would discuss there.

He also gave me cameras to put up in the common room and areas where our class would hangout frequently. The only thing I had to pay attention to was making sure that the cameras weren't all that noticeable so I didn't get caught.

Now, it's time to catch a spy.