Getting to know the Past

One day on Flower Fruit Mountain (FFM), the demon monkeys were swinging in the trees, collecting Peaches to bring back to the cave at the the summet to eat later when suddenly a large gust of wind blew them of the trees a few yards away from where they were collecting.

After getting back onto the tree, they notice something flying towards the mountain on a beige cloud with a golden lining. The monkeys immediately knew who it was and started swinging through the trees towards the mountains summet.

As the cloud got closer to the mountain, the object came more into view, and the object took the form of an orange-furred monkey wearing a yellow robe that fell down to his knees with black sleeves with red cuffs and lined with a dark turquoise colour. He wore a white sashe as a belt and dark blue pants. His face had an upside-down shaped peach that lay around his eyes and ended at his nose.

As the monkey was flying towards the summet, it noticed something on the ground. The monkey then headed towards it, landing just in front of it and then getting off his cloud as it disappeared. The monkey turned out to be Sun Wukong, Great Sage Equal to Heaven. After his cloud disappeared, he walked a few feet, then saying "Hi Kai."

After saying this, a monkey came into view wearing a navy blue t-shirt and black pants. The monkeys fur was a light grey, and he had a marking on his face that took the shape of an owls head . His eyes were black with red iris's, but his right eye was complete purple with no iris with a large scar around it.

Kai replied saying "Hello your majesty." Before bowing in respect to his king.

Wukong, however, just shrugged it off, saying, "You don't have to bow to me." he then looked concerningly at Kai's right eye.

"Does it still hurt?" Wukong suddenly said whilst reaching for Kai's eye and using a featherlight amount of weight to skim over it before pulling back.

"It sorta does, but that's more... the memory, " He replied, shakily feeling his vision go blurry as his eye filled up with tears.

"I know it was a long time ago, but....." Tears now starting to trickle down his face, getting faster as he remembered how he got it. "It feels so new, and I don't think I will ever forget what happened that day."

The tears were now fully streaming down his face and rapid breathing as Wukong came closer to him, holding his paws in one hand and wiping the tears away with his other.

"I know you won't be able to forget what happened, but you know he didn't do it on purpose." He then hugged Kai whilst his tears started slowing down and allowing his breath to catch up with him.

TO BE CONTINUED...

(The written version won't be the EXACT same as the comic version, but it gives you a good enough idea)

(P.S: Each chapter will be a page, and some will be longer than the comic pages as I waited to either add more detail or an extra item/speech in)