Coming to light

Wukong was obviously shocked at this news and looked like he disconnected from reality.

After a minute or 2 of trying to get him to snap back to reality, he finally did and then proceeded to grab Kai's shoulders and shake him like a ragdoll and ask him a load of questions like:

"When did you master your powers?! How good is your control of them?! Why did you need to go to the Mainland?! What did you do there?! Were you hurt?!" (Questions like that)

With all these questions being thrown at him, Kai stepped back, feeling overwhelmed, Wukong noticed this and stopped asking questions, but still had a worried expression on his face.

After a minute or 2 of letting Kai calm down, Wukong went over to him again, but this time, he just put his paws on Kai's shoulders and asked, "Can you explain everything to me. Please, " Kai just looked at Wukong and nodded."OK. Also, how much did I miss?" Wukong said in a jokey way, trying to lighten the mood, and Kai just giggled, so it clearly worked. Macaque, on the other hand, just stood back and watched them as all this went down and did not want to disturb.

After all that, Wukong turned around and ran into the hut in the centre of the cave, saying, "I wonder if anything has changed since I've been gone?" Macaque and Kai just looked at each other awkwardly before walking in after Wukong, who was bouncing around the entire place to see if there were any differences which there weren't as Kai and Macaque were waiting for him to get back.

When they walked in, they saw the living room, which had a red couch with an oak brown table in front of it, and a TV. Right next to the living room was the kitchen, which looked like a modern kitchen, whilst also somehow looking old. Opposite the kitchen was 2 bedrooms, one of them being Kai's and the other being Macaque and Wukongs. The walls were all wood with a wooden roof covered in straw, and the floor was stone, but it was painted,  so it looked like the walls. The actual hut itself looked small from the outside, but it is intact a lot bigger on the inside.

Whilst Wukong was trying and failing to look for any different in the hut Macaque went to the kitchen to grab some fruit whilst Kai just sat on the couch I the living room watching Wukong bounce around the place and he couldn't help but laugh. When Wukong (to no one's surprise) found no changes, he pouted as he heard Kai laugh at them, and then he softened when he noticed him being happy.

Not long after, Kai stopped laughing. Macaque came into the room holding a bowl of Peaches, and Wukong decided that was the perfect moment to bring up the Immortal Peaches he got from Heaven. So he took the other 2 immortal peaches out of his pocket and placed them on the table in front of the bowl of peaches.

Macaque and Kai were both surprised at what had been put in front of them because they knew what he had but just hadn't seen one before, so now they at least knew what they looked like.

(Basically, meaning that they were wondering if the fruit looked any different than a normal peach. Which it doesn't)

After a second of staring at the Peaches, Macaque spoke up, saying, "Did you get these for us?" Wukong just chuckled and nodded with his tail wagging next to him happily. Just as they were speaking, Kai took his peach and took a bite out of it, Macaque was a bit confused about how he did that so calmly but then realised they had the same reason for doing it *looking at Wukong*

Once Macaque had taken a bite out of his peach, Wukong spoke up, saying, "Great! Now we don't have to worry about leaving the other behind!" Macaque and Kai were both quite confused and conveyed that confusion in their expressions, and they looked at Wukong. It took them both a minute or 2 before realising that Wukong gave them the peaches because he was the only one who was immortal, so it meant that he was scared of losing them. Macaque and Kai just looked at each other and then giggled when they knew the other had figured it out. Wukong, however, just felt like he was on the outside of an inside joke, so he slumped into the couch and started to pout, not realising that it only made Macaque and Kai laugh harder

Once the two had calmed down and caught their breathe Kai went over to him and then whispered in his ear, "You done have time worry about losing us ever again." This made Wukong hug him back, and he felt tears prick his eyes but tried hard to stop them as he didn't want to look weak.

After a minute or 2, Kai let go of Wukong stepped back and allowed Macaque to do the same as he didn't want to make things awkward. Kai then walked out of the room and went to his bedroom, which had a double bed in the middle of the room with a desk, chair ans wardrobe in one corner and he had a a shattered mirror on the wall opposite the desk.

After Kai walked out, Macaque released Wukong from the hug and kissed his cheek before cuddling up next to Wukong and saying, "I'm glad you're back." As he said this, he began to fall asleep, so to get a bit more comfortable, he nuzzled into Wukong, which he found absolutely adorable and then saying, "Glad to be back." His tail then wrapped around d Macaque as he then drifted off to sleep himself.

TRIGGER WARNING!! ⚠️

However, in Kai's room, the already shattered mirror was now even more broken than it was before. Shattered glass was now on the floor below the mirror, along with some blood that was on a few pieces and on the floor next to it.

TO BE CONTINUED....

(I do it because I can also again. The next one might take a few days as I have recently watched the new Monkey King movie and will be writing what I think a sequel would be like of it.)

(Thx for reading, and i hope you enjoy it)