WE WON'T MAKE IT!

After seeing Ne Zha at the entrance, they knew their time was up, but since the seal was finished, they just needed to activate it, so Wukong knowing that he could hold them off went in head first and Macaque looked back at Kai with the stones in his hand and knowing they still weren't on good terms decided to do it anyway putting Kai's safety first.

Kai was about to follow Wukong, but Macaque grabbed his wrist and pulled him away from the fight and into one of his shadow portals. Kai was confused about what was going as one second he was about to fight the next he was... grabbed by Macaque and brought to a cave at the bottom of the mountain and hidden behind the jungle that surrounded the mountain and a shit tone of seals. The thought stayed with him, and he then looked around and saw the same monkey standing tall next to him with a sad expression.

He then got up and stepped away a bit so they were just over arms distance away from each other, then asking, "Why did you take me away from the fight? I can help." Macaque then looked away and held out the stones in front of him, so Kai had a clear view of them, and after looking at them for a moment, he understood. He then took a step back again, but this time, it was because he wasn't believing it.

Then, in a trembling voice, he said, "You aren't doing this now... are you?" When Macaque didn't reply, he knew the answer but protested, "I can still help! We can do it later. we have to go back and help Wukong!" Macaque then looked at him dead in the eyes with a sad expression. He then said in a calm yet sad voice, "Kai the celestial army is here for you not me and definitely not Wukong, so if we seal you now then they will go and you will be safe."

Kai then looked to the cave entrance, which was behind him, then back at Macaque, and he debated it in his head for a moment, then coming to a decision, but as he did the entire mountain shook and some of the cave began to collapse. A boulder was about to fall on Kai when he was pushed out of the way by Macaque, who ended up getting stuck underneath, when Kai went to get him out he stopped him and said, "Kai you will need to do the seal yourself I can get myself out, all you need to do is put some of your magic into the stones and they will do the rest."

Kai went to protest against it but was interrupted when Macaque said in a more panicked voice with tears pricking his eyes, "Please Kai, if you don't do this and the celestial army find us and take you away then everything we've done will be for nothing. Please." Kai wanted to help, but he hadn't seen Macaque cry since the day he died as it was the last thing he saw before he closed his eyes. That's why he was so conflicted with what he was hearing and seeing.

As much as he wanted to help, he knew that if he didn't do it now, he wouldn't get to, and he may be used as a weapon one day to fight the 2 people who are protecting him now if he got caught and taken to the Emporer. So he chose to trust that he could get himself out, and he took the stones from Macaque stepped back, and he thought of helping Macaque first then doing it, but then Ne Zha burst into the cave with dirt and dust all over him along with some blood on his face and arm. Next to him, both Kai and Macaque gasped in horror as they saw one of the guards holding Wukong down who was tied with a glowing golden rope.

Macaque realised what the rope was right away and knew he couldn't escape from it, so he turned to Kai with panic in his voice he said, "Kai, you need to do it now. If you don't, we won't ever get to." Kai stood there stunned as he saw the defeated yet worried look in Wukongs eyes, then he snapped back to reality when he heard Macaque speak. After realising he was out of time, he held the stones and began to recite a sealing spell.

Though you can move
You shall no longer
In your eternal prison
Shall you remain
Till the ends of time
Shall you be sealed!

A spell circle (you can imagine how it looks) appeared below his feet, and both Kai and the stone began to glow, and a bright light blinded the guards. Ne Zha on the other hand knew what he was trying to do and he lunged forwards to try and stop it but Macaque was able to grab his leg and stop him just in time so the seal could take full affect.

Just as fast as the glow came, it vanished and  left only the stones that fell to the ground, then they glowed, one glowing orange as the other glowed purple. Then they both went to the 2 monkeys, and they then became a bracelet that went around their wrist, and as they hung there, they then stopped glowing, and they then both looked like ordinary promise bracelets.

As the stones attached themselves to their respected primates, both breathed sighs of relief that it worked and Kai was safe. However, Ne Zha stole the one from Macaque and smashed it against the ground, but as they had planned it the stone began to glow and each piece that was broken off came back to the original and then it went back to Macaque re-tied itself and stopped glowing.

Now annoyed that he had failed his mission, he went over to Wukong, stared him down, and said, "You know this will have grave consequences. You have gone against the army of Heaven and a direct order from the Jade Emporer." Wukong then smirked at him before saying, "I know." Then his face hardened, and his expression became more serious as he said, "I did it to protect him from your Jade Emporer. I lost him once. I WILL NEVER LOSE HIM AGAIN!"

Ne Zha just sighed, then he ordered 3 of his guards to go capture Macaque as he was almost free from the debry and because he also played apart in this. They then took the two back to Heaven and threw them before the Jade Emporer, both with scowls on their faces and growls in their throats.

The Jade Emporer then spoke loud, saying, "You, Sun Wukong, and you, the Six-Eared-Macaque, have been found guilty for keeping a resurrected soul secret from the Celestial host. You will both be imprisoned here in Heaven until we can decide what to do with you and how to break the seal you have placed on those stones you wear." Wukong then looked to Macaque, who was now letting his growl be known as growled out voice dangerously low, "You will never get this stone! I failed Kai once. I WON'T FAIL HIM AGAIN!"

Every guard looked at Macaque and stepped back in fear, the only ones who didn't were Ne Zha and the Jade Emporer who still had serious looks on their faces, but Wukong could tell Ne Zha was faking it as he sweat fall down his face. Wukong then looked to his mate utterly aw struck and then proceeded to do the same. Then, when he saw how both of the primates weren't going down without a fight, he called on Ne Zha to retrieve the stones from them but not break them.

Ne Zha did as told, and when the stones were taken from them, the Emporer commanded his guards to take them to a cell and make sure their locked up while he decides what to do with them.

TO BE CONTINUED....

(Not gonna lie. I felt bad for not posting in 5 days, so I finished this at 8 pm. after writing it all morning.

I hope you like it and see you in the next update)