Closing the curtains is not enough

Pov Wilhelm
I carefully open my eyes. Where am I? The next moment it comes back to me. I'm at home again. I smile and look at Simon, who is sleeping snuggled up in my arms.

I had to talk to my parents for a long time before they allowed Simon to come here and sleep here too, but luckily they did it in the end. Yes, well, I have to admit, otherwise I would have dragged him with me or just gone to him.

There's a relatively loud knock on the door. I carefully release Simon and drape a blanket over him before walking to the door. "What?" I open the door a bit annoyed but quietly. In front of it is my mother, great.

"Please remember that you have to leave in two hours" "You could have come an hour later, right?" I say annoyed. "Why?" she looks up and down at me. I'm only wearing underpants because it's just too hot for anything else. "Are you busy?" she asks, ambiguous.

"And if it were?" I reply with a grin. "Can you please stop being so cheeky" "No." I close the door in front of her again. "Wilhelm please" and I open it again. "If you keep going like this, Simon will wake up" she says nothing.

"You remember? My very likeable boyfriend, with dark curls, who slept here today?" she goes away. Finally.

Simon had trouble falling asleep yesterday because it's just a new environment. "Wille?" "Simon" I quickly go back to the bed, lie down in it and pull him close to me.

"Sleep on, we still have time" I kiss his hair. After he goes back to sleep, I grab my phone and scroll through Instagram. Felice wrote a message last night and asked if Simon could come and see me.

After a while, Simon moves again. I kiss him. "How are you?" "Tired" he looks at me sleepily. "I see" I grin. "I'm going to take a quick shower, you can wake up in that time" I get up and go to the bathroom.

Pov Simon
I wrap myself in the blanket again. Why is getting up always so exhausting? I really hate it. The best this morning is really just Wille. I hear the shower start up. It's weird being here, I've never been here before. I mean, the castle is so big that it could easily be a hotel.

I check my phone, 9 o'clock. There is a knock on the door and the next moment Wille's mother is in the room. She looks at me. I look at her.

After a few seconds, which felt like an eternity, it only occurs to me to hold the blanket in front of my bare chest. I have to grin for a moment. Somehow the whole situation is embarrassing but so funny at the same time.

"Hello" I really have to pull myself together not to start laughing right away. "I'll be back later" she turns and quickly walks out. But as befits a mother, she naturally leaves the door open, what else. I fight my way out of bed, go to the door, close it and lock it.

Then I go to the bathroom. "Simon? Is that you?" I open the shower curtain a little and stick my head in. "Yes" I grin. "What are you doing right here?" he looks at me questioningly. "We should always lock the door" I sit on the floor. "Which door do you mean?The bathroom door when I'm showering so you don't bother me all the time?" he laughs.

"It's not that bad, and you always do it too. And it's not like I've never seen you naked before." I rest my head on my hands and watch Wille. "You're right" he grins. "But now seriously, which door do you mean?" he looks at me questioningly. "The room door" I get up again and go to the sink.

"Why exactly?" he looks at me confused. "Let's put it this way, your mother has now seen me half naked in Live" I pour a load of water on my face. "She what?!" i look to Wille. His gaze is truly priceless.

"She burst into the room earlier and I just looked like that" I turn to him. He looks up and down at me, grinning. "She saw you like this?" "How many times do I have to say that? Yes" I say, a little annoyed. "Oh come on, at least you still had something on" he laughs.

"Can you pass me that towel, please?" he points to a blue towel. "Here" I put it in his hand. He accepts it with thanks.

A short time later he comes out of the shower with the towel wrapped around his waist. "Are you awake now? he looks at me questioningly. "You see" I reply. He kisses me. "With you one never knows whether you are really here or still in the land of dreams" he grins.

"Ey. That's not true" I say indignantly. "It is" he ruffles my hair. "But hey, i love it. It makes you even cuter." He kisses me again.

"So, I'm going to get dressed now. If my mother wants something again, I don't want to open the door to her like that" he laughs. "I'm coming too" I grin. "Once is enough after all" "Definitely" he puts his arm around me and gives me a quick kiss on the cheek.