Sometime came way too soon - Part 1

What if Wille really had to drop out of school in season 2 episode 2?

Pov Wilhelm
I've been lying awake in bed for a few hours. I don't know exactly when, probably after I had to leave Hillerska, but the sleep problems started a few years ago. I rarely sleep more than four hours, which has become really uncomfortable.

But the most uncomfortable thing about it all is definitely that I have too much time to think. I feel like I'm questioning every decision I've ever made, especially the one with the video and Simon.

There was actually a short time, in the last few years, when I didn't have to think about it, then Lia came along.

Somehow everyone wanted us to get together, which in turn built up such pressure that I asked her. We've been together for four years now and all think it's great. Except me.

I never really felt like I loved her in those four years, as brutal as that may sound. At first I thought it would be fine, but now I'm thinking about the best way to break up with her without hurting her.

Tomorrow we're going to some festival, I don't even know exactly where and who's there, but it doesn't matter. My parents think I should show up at events more often.

"Get up, otherwise we'll be late" Lia opens the curtains and the window. "You're acting like a mother, you know that?!" I say slightly annoyed and pull the covers over my head.

Arriving at the festival, Lia immediately lets her extroverted side out. While Lia is talking to people, I stand by and look around. It teems with well-known and lesser-known faces, some of whom also have bodyguards with them.

In between, employees also come by who are upset that so many people want to get in today, which I can hardly understand. They should be happy that someone is coming at all.

My gaze wanders to someone I know very well, or rather, have known. I can only see him from behind, but I would recognize him in the dark at a distance of two kilometers. Simon.

He turns around and I quickly look away. I want to leave. I can't do that. I look at him again. He stares at me and our eyes meet for a moment.

He hasn't changed much in the last ten years, you just notice that he's gotten older, just don't ask. His look is somehow sad, angry and at the same time... happy. The corners of his mouth twitch, then he quickly turns away.

"Wille? Did you hear me?" I scare. "What?" "So not" Lia doesn't seem really happy about it. "Sorry, I just... I just saw someone" I say quickly.

"Oh. Who? Because just like that, no one will upset you that easily" She grins and looks in the direction I was looking before. I bite my fingernails. Actually I've been trying to do something different for the past few months, but today is a very good reason to chew on it again.

"He's already gone" I say, hoping she won't ask about it. Successful as it seems. She takes my hand and we walk in the opposite direction. I look back again, because Simon is still standing there, but quickly look away again. Lia is too curious for me to risk that.

We walk towards a grandstand with our bodyguards. So many people wanted to come here this year that need bodyguards, by that I mean all the celebrities that are already in the stands that this very one was built for. Privacy and so.

Pov Simon
I sit in my tent and get ready. From getting dressed, to light makeup, to warming up the voice.

I was a bit late once, so I didn't do it properly, afterwards I had a sore throat and was hoarse for two weeks. Since then I prefer to take a little more time for it.